Lancome Colour Focus Vue

4.4

on 10/22/2013 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really like this eye shadow! The color is very unique; it has an iridescent look to it that I think is very delicate and flattering. For reference, I am dark-haired, fair skinned, (I also have pink undertones), and brown eyes. I like to use this on my lid with a darker, (usually taupe-y brown), in my crease. For a day that I want a more natural look, I can even wear only this on my lid and up into my crease, and then add liner and mascara. I think that this shade is a nice change from light pink, beige, or light brown shades for lids- this color kind of combines all of those colors, and even has that iridescent sheen to it that makes it different. I think what I have will last me a long time, but when I do run out I plan on buying more.

on 8/16/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I got this product as a gwp YEARS AGO. I used it quite a bit back then because I liked it when I didn't know any better about other products I could use to highlight. As an eyeshadow this just gives me a wet look on my lids, & if applied heavily it's very frosty. However, when applied sparingly on the tops of my cheeks it gives such a pretty glow with a slight hint of pink on my NC40 skintone. It's quite pricey for what it does & I won't be repurchasing because there are drugstore items out there that can do quadruple the amount of things that this product can do, & when there's something out there a bit more badass, things like these aren't worth it IMHO.

on 10/4/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is slight beige pink peach color. A very slightly neutral shade on my NC40 skintone. The color payoff is so so. I think Stila Kitten is alot more brightening than this. Its not a unique color but I did get it in a gwp so I will use it up, but wont be purchasing it individually.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a less peachier version of MAC's "All that Glitters", which I also love. I bought this as part of a AMAZING value kit for Lancome. I wouldn't have bought it on its own if I didn't get the value, but after wearing this I would defintely repurchase this shade. At first I was a little underwhelmed because it seemed to be so close to my skintone, but after awhile I began to noticed that it brought out my green eyes amazingly. I can wear it with anything.

on 4/26/2011 11:01:00 PM

Vue was one of my first eyeshadow from Lancome, my aunt bought it for me when I was in the 8th grade. This color is perfect alone or as a lid color. It is my favorite lancome eyshadow by far and i've owned about 25 different shades so it's saying a lot about the product. I am currently using my second vue shadow as it was obviously a re-perchase. I am super pale but my sisters also LOVE this color and they are much more tan than I am. It is a great color to start out with and I recommend it 100%!

on 3/11/2011 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This eyeshadow is what I hoped Mac All That Glitters would be. I purchaed this first then a week later I was in a Mac store and purchased ATG, I got home and realized "Hey, I think I have this color already...or something similar", (I get drawn in by similar colors). I went through my stash and pulled out Vue, then I swatched them side by side, anyhow Vue is lighter, less orange, and with a little more sheen/shimmer. I like this color, it's a good all over natural day lid color or base color, it's a shimmery (not overly) champange-peachish color. I'd buy it again especially for a $1, that's what I paid at the CCO.

on 7/16/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Awesome natural lid color. A small amount of shimmer/sheen to it perks me up so I look awake. I usually wear this under TFSI with just a matte vanilla as a highlight and brown eyeliner for a natural look and it lasts all day. Good color, but dupe-able in my opinion. I had 2 full sizes I got for free, so I've had no reason to look for a dupe yet. If I couldn't find one, I'd probably buy again...eventhough it's $17. :/

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

its a really nice color for an everyday look! its very similar to floralesque(?) from lancome though! check out both colors cause you'll probably like them too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in a little (looks trial-sized) quad and I really like it! It's a pretty champagne-colored shadow that looks great for everyday, and with something in the crease. Very wearable and I'm sure would be flattering on many. Not glittery at all, more of a sheen.

on 2/15/2010 11:39:00 AM

This is it ! The perfect eye shadow ! What a lovely colour !

Top Rated Lancome Products