October 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Bauble Gloss Rings

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by desireefl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have long nails so this was a disaster for me... the gloss was ok, but not for the price. I wouldnt bother, Bonnie Bell was close enough and much more affordable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 12:52:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

My favorite Too Faved product ever! These glosses have no stay power but they smell nice [not too sweet, or perfumy], and have just the right amount of glitter without being "gritty". I have no problem with them not staying on because I actually like reapplying lip gloss. The ring containers are really cute and obviously, portable. I just don't see myself wearing these rings out in public without looking immature.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2002 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Girlie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are cute but not for me. Maybe if you were like 15 or so it would be fun to wear em out but I'd feel dumb being in my 20's wearing one of these. Anyways they smell lovely and taste ok, cute rings and nice colors. Just wouldnt purchase again...if you want a more sophisticated type gloss ring go for an Anna Sui Ring Rouge =P

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2002 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Stellam

I have like 60% of these and they are awesome, expensive, but awesome! The flavors are neat and novel, and I have worn the ring out *hanging my head* but it works out when you don't wantto carry a bag. Not much color and can be sticky, but I use a nude liner with the gloss and I'm set!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2001 4:26:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

These little rings are adorable :) The rings are slightly big for me, so I don't often put them on my fingers. Still, they're small, and look really cute.

The gloss is good, but I could do with more color and pigmentation. Basically, they go on almost clear, with microglitter.

Overall, it's a novel idea, and very cutesy. Great for girly girls ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2001 4:34:00 PM More reviews by therealmcbeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Lolli, a lavendar gloss with sparkles that smells like toasted coconut. It's fun but a little sticky. The ring is too cute!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2001 7:59:00 AM More reviews by sher

The gloss in my Bauble Gloss Ring (I have "Yum!") is nice. It's a pretty pink color with sparkles, and it smelly truly "yummy". There isn't a lot of gloss in these rings, but what can you expect - it's a gloss ring. Anyway, these rings are cute if you are a teenager. I, however, am not, and would look pretty stupid wearing this ring outside of my house. I won't buy another one of these; what's the point if I won't wear the ring?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2001 12:17:00 PM More reviews by istella

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are the most fun articles of makeup I own!! I got these rings in Yum!, Lolli, Yo-Yo, Tu-Tu and POP! They are little plastic (but sturdy) rings with a picture of a "little miss smug" print on them with lipgloss in them! Not only are they adorable but the lipgloss is great as well. They each have a different smell/flavor and actually smell and taste good! Yum! is wildberry flavored in a pink ring with shimmery pink gloss. Lolli is coconut flavored in a purple ring with a sheer lavender shimmer gloss. Tu-Tu, my fave, is a pretty natural pink gloss in a tangerine ring and it has a little glitter in the lipgloss. Yo-Yo comes in a blue ring with a plum colored glitter gloss in berry flavored. POP! is my second fave. Comes in a clear ring and has a great beige glitter gloss and a chocolate flavor. All the glosses are sheer and have the stay power of any other gloss. So, for $12 you get a cool little piece of jewelry and some rad lipgloss! The only two things I don't like is that you sort of have to put them on with your fingers (which I hate so I just flip the ring open and put in right on my lips, I look like a nerd) and that EVERYONE else thinks they are so cool they want to put their icky fingers in it too! Haha!!!