October 24, 2014 | 1705 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Colour Focus Montage

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Montage on me is a slight hunter green with a slight greyish bluish undertone. It doesnt have the pop I was hoping for but its a green contour color I couldnt wear this as a full lid wash because its so grey in nature. This also crumbles a little bit so I have to be very careful by not smearing at the corners of my eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The picture above does not do this eyeshadow justice. Montage is a beautiful soft emerald green. Very royal color. Soft, blendable and buildable. I sometimes wear this color to work, and it looks natural and other times I wear it out and use it with UD Book of Shadows or the UD Black Palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by buttermilk

I adore this shadow! The color is absolutely beautiful--a shimmery forest green that I think can look good on any skin tone (I am fair/cool). In general, I really don't use very colorful eyeshadows (look clownish on me) but if I press this into my lashline only it gives just a shot of color to make things fresh and interesting. I especially love to use this color over gray to accent a smoky eye. I love the packaging, too, because it's a spacesaver--small, light, round--even the applicator is curved to fit the pot. It's an expensive product, but I use it sparingly enough that it barely has a dent after several years.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2006 10:54:00 AM More reviews by btobey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this gorgeous green in a duo with Sandy Sage. First of all, I'm thrilled with both colors! Montage is a beautiful, medium mossy green with a hint of sheen too it; green is my favorite color anyway, and this just might be my perfect shade. Sandy Sage is much lighter, and as the name suggests, it is a sand color with just a hint of a green tint to it. Back to Montage though--I really love this! It is just perfect for making my brown eyes really pop. But perhaps the best aspect of these eye shadows is their high quality: they go on smoothly, blend easily, and truly last all day! Whenever I wear Lancome eyeshadows, I'm always surprised when I come home from the end of a long day at work, look at the mirror, and see that my eyes are still made up perfectly with absolutely no creasing (amazing given my oily skin!). Although these eyeshadows are a bit pricey for me to buy (I'm usually a drugstore makeup girl), I would definitely say they are worth the price, and I would highly recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 9:17:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

Montage is a beautiful green. In the palette, it looks like a forest emerald green, and on my lids...it looks like a medium-dark green. I pair this color up with Sandy Sage, as it came in a GWP e/s duo. The two colors complement each other very well. I put Sandy Sage on the corner of my eyes and above the crease. One think I'm complaining about is the lasting effect. It fades within a few hours, even if I layer it. I'll probably just use an e/s base under it, which I rarely do for other e/s's I use.

UPDATE***I tried this again, but with a wet eyeshadow brush (NOT with the spongy applicator). It lasted!! I applied it in the morning, everything was still perfectly intact by the end of the day! I'm really satisfied :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMamaofTwo

This is *BEAUTIFUL* IMO. I adore green eyeshadows as they typically go really well with my dark eyes... Montage is sooo pretty, mossy-green with just the right amount of shimmer. I typically use this when I want to do a smokey eye look b/c any other color typically washes me out - since I am very fair skinned this creates the most gorgeous smokey looking eye for me. I do recommend that you use it with a sponge applicator...works like a charm. Also, easily buildable color for a variety of looks !!! I love it... even more than MAC humid !

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ancilla_morte

The color was too sheer on my eyes, I'd have to layer it, and it was hard to pick up on eyeshadow brushes. Also the color I would see in the pot was totally different from the color I'd see on my eyes (instead of a pretty metallic green it was a dull dark gray-ish green.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This is one of Lancome's most gorgeous Color Focus eyeshadows. Such a beautiful forest green with shimmer. Make sure you apply an eyeshadow base first to get the most out of this eyeshadow since these apply so sheer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2005 6:33:00 PM More reviews by sbforwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate to spoil this product's perfect rating, but while I love the shimmering mossy green of Montage, I am not too crazy about the texture. It doesn't really pick up easily on my brushes, and I have to really layer it for the color to be vibrant. I have to use sponge applicator or finger to pick up decent color. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by khoney101

Another great shadow I loved to use during my green period. Montage is a vivid bright green color. Looks a little darker than in the package. Looks amazing when wet and used as a liner. Good color on brown-eyed girls like me. The little curved applicator inside is not too practical.