October 22, 2014 | 1135 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - T For Toes

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by thorneykins

Bought this to sprinkle in my shoes as I have stinky feet and don't enjoy wearing socks unless necessary. Overall, it does its job and makes my shoes not smell while sitting under my bed or if I have to stick them in a bag with clothes while traveling. I didn't even realize I was supposed to put it on my toes until I happened to read the bottle one day. I tried it, and wound up with really dry and uncomfortable feet and white marks all over the carpet.
In conclusion, for shoes it's a lifesaver, but on skin it's unpleasant and the bottle packaging is inefficient.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by gconn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Horrendous. My feet are naturally odorless, but they do sweat a little. This ruined a pair of flats I tried to use it with - it made them reek, and the reek transfers to my feet and is hard to wash off. And yes, it's just the one pair of shoes I used it with. I'm fairly certain that the cornstarch in this product is turning into food for odor-producing bacteria.

Packaging makes it hard to shake into shoes, and isn't portable.

It smells and feels nice enough, though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jgutcher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've got to say this is not that great as a foot powder. I find it gets clumpy and creates a clay film on my shoes, and it just builds up as I have to apply a little more each day. However, I have found an alternate use. I have very fine hair that gets greasy in a flash. I use this as a dry shampoo. You need just a little bit to give you big volume, fresh, clean, and shiny hair! Love it!
The packaging is a little weird, but it takes some getting used to. Just don't plan on taking it with you unless you have a ziploc

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by wotstaters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my fiance's little brother who has stinky feet that could KILL. He says it smells like lemon pledge and complains about it, but boy does it get the job done, as long as he uses it his feet don't stink. His mom now buys it for him and makes him use it, it's the only way that kid can take off his shoes if someone else is in the room so he won't kill them with the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Love this stuff for UGG boots- I have to wear arch supports in mine and the synthetic materials make your feet STINK : ( luckily, I can sprinkle a ton of this stuff in and the smell is gone and replaced with a nice fresh scent instead!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tea Tree Oil leaves feet feeling clean and refreshed and odor free.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by RainWitch

The quality of the *product* is great. It stops my feet sweating and getting stinky. The quality of the packaging is terrible. Putting this on your feet means you will get powder on the floor, on your trousers (so put this on before you put anything else on), white fingers, so run some water over your hands before touching anything soft as it will leave a white mark. I'm only using this as a substitute for deo in my pits, as Mitchum irritates them now and I need to use this up. It does work, but again little puffs of powder fall everywhere. Ladies, if you run out of deo, you can use this on your pits, but put your bra on first!! Men, you just clamp your arms to your sides!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2009 3:54:00 AM More reviews by somohlala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It did keep the smell out but it seems to not completely stop the sweat. When you take your shoes off you can see the white bits of it stuck on your shoes, so you need to wipe it off before you store your shoes away.
The pakaging is very 'bah' i mean, i take it to the gym and if you don't close the lid properly it'll spill all over (your gym bag) even if you thought you had it completely sealed, you're sometimes wrong.
The smell is very fresh, so it should be good for everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by amang

This is a lifesaver. I work in an office all summer, in New York City. Which means I wear close-toed heels with bare feet in 90 degree weather on the Subway. By mid-summer my feet are unbearably sweaty and smelly, and so I can't even take my shoes off under my desk b/c I know they smell up my whole office. But this totally fixed it. My feet do still sweat some, but not anywhere near what they normally do, and they don't smell. At all. Granted, the packaging is a little messy, etc, etc, but this stuff is absolutely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sunn0607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product! I've been testing it out everytime I wear sandals for an extended period of time. The packaging makes it a little tricky t use the product but I just dust some poweder into my hands and apply right to my feet, I make sure my shoes are beside me so I can immediantly slip them on. My feet get hot and sweaty so easily and this powder keeps them dry all day! I don't mind the smell, it has a lemon/tea tree scent to them, but once the powder is on the feet the scent disappears anyway. I will repurchase this stuff for sure!