Trucco ice queen

4.8

on 1/19/2015 5:26:00 PM

This gloss was my signature gloss years!
I love the feel to it, the smell is fantastic and it lasts for hours.
This colour is so rare! Its great, but since i stopped using browns I wouldnt repurchase. Thats the only reason though.
This makes your lips shine like liquid quicksilver. YUM!
Packaging could be a little bit more mess-free, be sure you never turn it upside down in your gorgeous bag!
Oh, and if you havent tried this in Babydoll, you are MISSING OUT. Totally.

on 5/18/2012 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this lipgloss--it is such a great color and it FEELS GREAT! It has a thick almost syrupy feeling to it--it a good way. And it almost smells like chocolate--could that be? I hate when lip products have a perfume scent to them, so this is just pleasant. Because of the texture it lasts a long time. Great product and great color.

on 10/28/2010 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Ice Queen is a metallic bronze color. It reminds me of Mac Sinnamon gloss and Coconutty lipstick but it is thicker. It almost flashes silver and white but is amazing because I can wear it alone with a smoky eye and it is fierce. I am light brown, Mac NC 25 The tube is very small: 1/2 the size of Mac glosses, but it is worth it. The smell is faint and pleasant. This gloss will look good on any color person because it is metallic but not frosty and spacey looking.

on 3/4/2003 1:44:00 PM

If you can believe it, I've had this lipgloss for 5 years and counting! It still feels great, and is much better than MAC's lipglass. I would recommend this product any day!! :) The colour is a nice caramel colour, I pair it with a nude or brown liner. Stays on and isn't drying.

Popular Lip Glosses