April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Garnier - Skin Naturals Body Tonic Hydrating Body Milk

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by CoralElectra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this body lotion. It has a nice citrus scent, absorbs quickly and actually really works! After 3-4 days I touched the skin of my legs and was amazed how smooth and soft it was. To think I was so sceptical in the beginning...And it didn't even cost me 10EUR for 400ml! Amazing! Will certainly rebuy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by hybrid756

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff.

I can't comment on whether it tones your skin significantly or not, as I don't have the self-discipline to use this all the time.

However... my skin does feel slightly more toned after using it once. It smells beautiful. It's cheap. You get it on offer a lot. It smells AMAZING, lovely fresh citrus fragrance, but not overpowering. It leaves my skin lovely and soft. It absorbs quickly. Generally, it makes me feel awesome, and for this price I'd say give it a shot, but don't count on it giving you a supermodel body ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by despoina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Only because of the fresh citrus smell i will buy it-not the firming action!There is not such a thing just a layer of the product on your skin that makes you think that this is how your skin is after the application.Smooth.But it is an illussion.Same thing about the product in the tube-the anti cellulite one.But they do smell nice,and you can have a pleasant massage-treatment when you do not have money for getting a Welleda oil for example.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by abelharainha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has a great citric smell to it, is easy to spread and quickly absorved but still, I won't buy it again! This lotion provides no significant moisture and the firming proporties are quite questionable. Big no no!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't belive i forgot to say something about this product,but i decide to do it right now soo..
Garnier Body Tonic in 400ml bottle affordable,easy to find and i am at the 3th bottle wich is less then half...
I hate sticky,greasy,oily products who sit on your skin and even after 20mins are not completly absorbed..and this body tonic is perfect for me.becouse is getting absorbed just in 5mins(while i make my skincare routin) and no oily marks behain..also i love the citrus smel who sits on my skin for ahile..and is relxing me after a long day at office.
I bought this product when i start a diet and realise that i can't do any fitness coz of my job and i was affraid i ll get flask skin in few months.I start by applying this every night after shower ,also used some anti-cellulite prods on hips..and 10-15mins of everywhere body massage.
This regimen and also the food diet and green tea..i got such an firm skin and smooth,and soo moisturized.LOVE IT!! and whats best about this product,is not just a body tonic with toning effects,this also can be the perfect body lotion for summer time becouse of the citrus smell and becouse is getting absorbed so ouick.And yes i did used after sun and even my husband wich ussualy dont accept to wear any skin prods..asked me to apply some on his back after too much sun,and like it so much.This body tonic is having some amazing cooling effects..and the smell is divine :)
Cons:
-i like the package becouse i dont like body lotions with pumps or that type i have to squize it alot for just one drop
-i love love the tonning effects
-i like how quick is getting absorbed
-i like how next moning i can put my jeans like ussualy not feeling the skin too sticky or oily,or dirty like after body oil
-i like my smooth skin and the fine discret smell of citrus
-i like the cooling effect
Cons:
-just one,i dont like that they say on package "u ll get toned body in 28days..well using it 2times per day and with a minimum of 10-15mins body massage yes maybe,but who have so much time to do it daily?So u ll get toned body if u will use this body tonic every day after shower with some body massage in 2month for sure.The bottle have 400ml so it ll be enough for 2months.
Before i used some other prods like arnica body oil,or other body toning lotions but nothing gived me the firm and smooth skin like this Garnier.I do really like and yes..i will buy it for the 4th time..and 5time..and hope to keep my skin like now long long time
Best body tonic ever and this really deserve 5lipies

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Bought this lotion together with the anti-cellulite gel in a tube. I use the lotion all over, and the gel only on my thighs. The lotion is perfect for daily use in the summer, it's light and not too greasy, it leaves my skin nice and soft(after the inital sticky phase...) The scent is a bit on the chemical side, but this fades quickly, leaving you with a nice citrus fragrance. I have not used it long enough to give any comment about the firming part, I will edit after a few weeks of using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this lotion. I got it for its scent and texture, not firming effect. I've been using it on and off for ages now and I must say I prefer the spray-on version as it only takes seconds to apply.

It is perfect for summer, leaves my skin moisturised but not oily or greasy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I like another body lotion by Garnier that is for dry skin, so I wanted to try a body lotion that can make my skin tighter.
I am using it now since two weeks, and I can see my skin really getting more firm, but I can also see it being a bit dry.
In the end, I think it's great for tightening, but not for moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by riaki

I like this Body Lotion. I find it to be very refreshing with some minor firming effect. I have bought the 400ml version for only 3 euro(was on offer in Rossman here in Germany). I also like it 's citrusy scent which is refreshing and subtle. The only con is the fact that the skin gets a bit sticky after application s you ''ll have to wait around 5 minutes before wearing any clothes. Overall a very decent body lotion. I would surely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2008 12:14:00 AM More reviews by bergamott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is pretty nice as a moisturiser during the summer. I found it a bit sticky, as it's a gel-cream and you need to "work it" into skin. Good value, good packaging (pump dispensers for body products is a great idea!). Nice smell. One lippie off due to the somewhat sticky feel.
Will probably buy again.