October 21, 2014 | 1237 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by SummerGlow

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Be Careful everyone with this. I know it's alright to use some parabens But this has 5 parabens in it and it doesn't need it. Please write an email to the body shop and express this concern since I like the shop but Loreal has put so many chemicals int hese products that never use to be there. I use to use this products years ago before loreal took over and it didn't have any parabens or chemicals at all. Why is loreal doing this and we should all be concerned. I too use some products with parabens but if you add up all the things you use daily with all the chemicals it's no wonder so many people have cancer. Be Aware ladies and take care of youselves...even with beuaty products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Michaela264

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mist for first time when I was in London 6 months ago, because the high humidity made my skin suffer and since then I'm in love with it! I smells great and it's quite moisturizing. I use it to set my makeup and during the day whenever my skin feels dehydrated or itchy.

I kind of dislike that it contains alcohol, but I didn't experience any allergic reaction even when I use it while I was in accutane.

I also got the Vitamin E overnight serum-in-oil and moisture mask last month and all I have to say is that these Vitamin E products are amazing and their prices are reasonable as well!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Full of alcohol. Do not use this.Alcohol at this level cause cell death,collagen breakdown and dries out skin.AVOID !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my staples in my skincare /pre makeup routine. I have used MAC Fix + and this works much better for a fraction of the price. The very light rose scent is very calming and soothing. There is nothing like spritzing this on the face after a long day after you remove all your makeup. A few spritzes on the face and my skin feels moisturized and looks dewy. The spritzes are measured and even and mist your face instead of just squirting product on your face. I have sensitive skin but this has never caused my skin to react badly nor has it caused acne. I have used Caudalie, Avene and Vichy face mists but I keep returning to this one for its moisturizing abilities. The other brands do a much better job at calming my skin if itís having a flare up so that would be the only minus when it comes to this product.
This is one product I will keep purchasing when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this to set my makeup or to refresh my face a bit before I apply moisturizer. In the summertime when my face sweats like crazy, I use this as a refresher. The rose scent is pretty subtle and it actually moisturizes due to the fact that it contains glycerin. It comes in a sturdy little pink plastic spray bottle which makes it easy to travel with. All in all, great affordable facial mist.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Absolutely love this stuff. I spritz this on in place of a toner after cleansing and follow up with the Vitamin E Moisture Cream from the same line. I also use this as a make-up setting spray and it really does help my foundation, bronzer and EVERYTHING else stay in place. It's also good as a refreshing spray whenever your face needs a little pick-me-up. It smells wonderful -- like rose water, yum! I use this and MAC Fix+ interchangeably, and honestly they work exactly the same for me. You can just get a better deal on this one because TBS is frequently having sales (Buy 2, Get 2 or 3 for $30, etc.).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It gave me a horrible allergic reaction. But my mom loves it. Smells really nice. It does moisturize and works great as a toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!
It's so refreshing and the scent is soft..smells like roses..but not strong.
I like to use it at night or when my skin feels a bit dry before i apply my creams..
I also use it when i powder heavily and want my skin to look like skin again.

The spray pump is good..it gives a fine mist..

I'm on my fourth bottle already..:D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by sweetsera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I remembered first trying it 4 years back when The Body Shop came to my school to teach the girls how to do proper make up as we were in the school of hospitality and had to learn the how-to. They brought all their makeup supplies for us and taught us to do a presentable makeup for the hospitality field. If there was a single thing that left the deepest impression on me from that lesson, it would definitely be this Vitamin E mist spray.

It really helped me to set my make up as well as moisturizing to my face. It also had a slight rose smell which I loved. 4 years forward, which is the present, I stepped into TBS again and couldn't resist the temptation of trying it on and once again, I was hooked ! I sprayed this on my skin and after allowing it to set, I could immediately see the difference in the skin texture with the side that I sprayed this on, compared to the side which I didn't. It looked more dewy and refreshed than my dull skin on the other side which I didn't spray on.

I just used this product after trying out the seaweed clay mask (which was a little drying to my skin and it feels hydrated.) So with these 2 products, I get the benefits of feeling a cleansed and hydrated skin! (:

Price wise was pretty affordable, though the bottle does look cheapo. Not something I would mind though since the product is good. Something I would definitely buy again ! (: What's more I got it at only SGD$10 if the total spending of SGD$60 in a single receipt, which in this case was the last day of the sale. (:

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by tahleevee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It didn't make me feel refreshed or hydrate my skin. Rather, it left me with a giant pimple on my chin the day after I used it. The pimple was painful and under the skin, so I couldn't pop it or dry it out or anything. Just had to sit it through.
Will never buy this again, I've had that pimple twice because of this product and I hope I never get it again.