September 17, 2014 | 986 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Faux (satin)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Move over Creme Cup, this may be my new favorite MAC lipstick. This is my perfect version of the Kylie Jenner lip because the shade she rocks is just a hair to dark for me, so this is just a slighly more pale version of that imo. A neutral mauvey nude. The formula is perfect for it as well because it's the Satin so it looks nearly matte. Awesome fall lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

saw jaclyn hill use this in her rihanna CFDA awards makeup tutorial and i fell in love as soon as i tried it on at the mac counter, its a perfect everyday MLBB colour for me, it lasts for a good 3 hours with a lip pencil, if not it fades very quickly which to me isn't a problem because i carry this in my purse to touch up. perrrrfect colour, i love it. i even bought a back up to keep in my purse at all times.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by geocapelli

This is honestly a must have lipstick. The colour is perfect and the texture is even better. It glides on your lips so easily and has a matte look but doesnt feel too dry. The colour is exactly the same as Kylie Jenners recent signature lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Kizzycat24

This is my newest purchase from MAC and I have to say that it's a very nice, neutral colour. Perfect for everyday wear. It's a Satin finish so I find it softening on my lips a little like lip balm. It has staying power and stays put most of the day. The pictures of this colour don't do it justice. Overall, it's a very nice neutral lip colour that would work well on most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good everyday shade of nudey pink. A little drying so I wear lip balm underneath

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lucyjadebyrne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when looking for a pink based nude. Faux was definitely more pigmented than I expected and I would not describe it as a mood, more of a mauve pink. I find this shade extremely comparable to another of MAC's shades 'pink plaid' which is a very similar colour and finish. This is the type of shade that can be worn each and every day and is very versatile. Only issue I have with it is that it is quite drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by x0hannahp66

This is the perrrfect shade (if you're into mauves) and you have olive, yellow undertone skin.
I'm recently a fan of Kylie jenner's current signature lip. I find Mac's Faux is a great shade if you're wanting to mimic her look. I use it in conjunction with Mac 'Whirl' Lipliner, I feel like it looks more polished and also wears longer when you have a lip liner underneath. It's a gorgeous shade on it's own too though!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Every time I went to MAC lately I was always testing this out on the back of my hand. I finally picked it up this weekend. I thought it may be too dark for me but I was wrong. On my pigmented lips its’ like my lips but a bit darker. This is really an “everyday” lip color for me. It goes with just about any type of makeup and just makes my lips look better and really pop.
I would recommend this shade for someone that wanted to buy their first MAC lipcolor. It’s also a great shade for anyone that likes the natural daytime look. You can really amp this lipstick up with a bit of nude gloss as well.
This is easily one of my fave MAC lipsticks and one I see myself wearing on an everyday basis. It’s a classic!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by MademoiselleRedviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must say I really love Mac Faux Lipstick. It is opaque and has a nice color. When applied, my lips look natural but even better. My daily lippie. It gives an almost demi-matte finish. Feels comfortable. I do firstly apply lip balm, then blot and then apply Faux Lipstik. It is long lasting. Even after multiple times of drinking. It last roughly more than 3 hours. Untouch, it last even longer. It has the MAC signature scent. Smell so good. I love it. I do recommend this lipstick for anyone who is looking for a good lipstick that give a nice natural subtle but opaque color (which i think looks elegant), a lipstick that is long lasting and comfortable enough for daily wear. This is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by madddiemom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Faux! It's a great MLBB shade for me. It's one of my every day colors. Perfect for work. It's a pinky brown with a matte finish. It lasts a really long time. The only problem... It is drying. If my lips are chapped, I pick something more moisturizing. So overall, great everyday color and long wearing.