November 21, 2014 | 1738 users online

Polishes - Urban Decay - GASH - nail polish

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by gwyneth53

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, a very gorgeous cranberry color. I think it's a little too dark to be called "gash" but that's just me. It's not a flat color; it has shimmer to it. A nice color for the holidays! This color might be too dark for some people. If so, I'd recommend Opi "I'm Not Really a Waitress"--a candy apple red and my HG of reds.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jennyferr

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy this. I got a baby one as an extra in a swap. I had to use the brush handle from another similar shade to get it to apply properly, but once the top coat was on! Wow! gorgeous. A bit darker than I would usually wear, but still gorgeous. But don't forget the top coat! it really brings out the dimension of the polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2003 6:30:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous. Gorgeous. Perfect. Not for baby femmes -- serious bombshells only need apply. Go! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2003 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Blacklogik

Very flat brownish-red. Not beautiful or unique at all, at least on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the deepest blood red color out there. Love that it's so dark and goth looking yet glamourous too. If you want a deep red, get this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 7:30:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very pretty nail color, it's a deep metallic cranberry/red. it is a very sexy color. why do they discontine everything that's a top seller?