Urban Decay GASH - nail polish

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/22/2004 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, a very gorgeous cranberry color. I think it's a little too dark to be called "gash" but that's just me. It's not a flat color; it has shimmer to it. A nice color for the holidays! This color might be too dark for some people. If so, I'd recommend Opi "I'm Not Really a Waitress"--a candy apple red and my HG of reds.

on 12/24/2003 3:15:00 PM

I enjoy this. I got a baby one as an extra in a swap. I had to use the brush handle from another similar shade to get it to apply properly, but once the top coat was on! Wow! gorgeous. A bit darker than I would usually wear, but still gorgeous. But don't forget the top coat! it really brings out the dimension of the polish.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Fabulous. Gorgeous. Perfect. Not for baby femmes -- serious bombshells only need apply. Go! continued >>

on 5/24/2003 7:35:00 PM

Very flat brownish-red. Not beautiful or unique at all, at least on me.

on 3/3/2003 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

the deepest blood red color out there. Love that it's so dark and goth looking yet glamourous too. If you want a deep red, get this.

This is a very pretty nail color, it's a deep metallic cranberry/red. it is a very sexy color. why do they discontine everything that's a top seller?

Popular Polishes