October 24, 2014 | 1061 users online

Palettes - MAC - Pro Colour Palette/Large Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by love2buymakeup

This was a great palette for the larger shadows, but yes the downfall~it's disontinued. This is a convenient way to store e/s without all the clutter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Despie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately MAC discontinued this...Great palette that holds 8 eye shadows or blushes depending on the manufacturer. I have one filled with Prestige eye shadows and Jane blushes. Recently swapped for another one that I am beginning to fill with my new Stila shadows! Great for organizing e/s and blush pans and stores easily in my train case. Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 5:16:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

These 8-pans are great for storing the MAC large e/s. Unfortunately, the MAC large e/s are not discontinued. I tried putting the Stila e/s in there, but there was a gap between the shadow and the pan. I wish MAC had kept the large shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2001 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome palette--I use it to hold my stila shadows as well. The plastic is very durable and I love the sleek look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2001 9:07:00 PM More reviews by JT14

This is so awesome!! I don't use it to hold MAC large shadows though. I attach a little magnet to the back of my Stila shadows and this palette is perfect for them and so much cheaper than the Stila pans. I don't know how I ever lived without this!!

JT

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2001 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Squirt!

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A pro-style palette for eight Pro Colour Palette Large Eye Shadow Refill Pans.