October 24, 2014 | 1907 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Sugared Plum

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2004 12:55:00 PM More reviews by SingingBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this way back in 1999 and everytime I'm at a drug store or any store I try to look for it, and they haven't sold it in the nor-cal area since 1999. I LOVE THIS and was so surprised to see that people are recently buying this. I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me where they are still selling this specific color! This product is great! I hate all the other colors, but this one is awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2004 1:07:00 PM More reviews by cheer_queen94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was
ok. They color was very dark . but it smelt awful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 3:01:00 AM More reviews by maddymyluv

The girl that invented Lip Lites is a cosmetic genius. These glosses are packaged nearly perfectly, last forever, are very shiny, smell great, and come in cool flavors. I found Sugared Plum in a clearance bin at a Big Lots, and I almost peed myself. This is a very shimmery purple shade that goes on a your-lips-but-better shade. It smells like sugared plums (really!), and after applying it I wanted to jump onstage and join the Nutcracker Ballet. If you can get your hands on this Lip Lites, snatch it before the Bonne Bell addict over your shoulder does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2003 12:57:00 AM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have no idea why they discontinued this color and leave in really horrible ones like Creme Pop. Sugared Plum has to be one of the best scented Lip Lites there is! It resembles its Lip Smackers cousin in Sugar Plum, which I also love.
The color is a very shimmery lilac/purple/plum that goes on quite sheer but with lots of shine. It reminds me of Maybelline's Silver Plum lipstick, which I also adore (see a theme here? :) ). Such a gorgeous product - I'll be very sorry when I've used mine up! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by xxtimelessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Why don't they make this anymore? This is the perfect shade for anyone. This is a shimmery plum/beige that was neutral, went on lips sheer and added sparkle to them. The scent reminds me of bubble gum for some reason, though it's not that obvious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by kittenkisses

Color: Sheer, plum with silver shimmer.

Texture: Thin, glossy, non-gritty.

Lasting Power: Lacking.

Scent/Taste: Smells like grape Kool-Aid. I havent eaten it yet.

One swipe of this gives me a slightly darker natural lip with high shimmer. Makes lips look full.
2-3 Swipes gives me a dark, shimmery, evening lip. It's a nice gloss, however I wont repurchase because I like a lighter lip look. Hope that makes sense! (MMM dk red/green)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 2:46:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A Holy Grail color. It's a shimmery light raspberry with a nice fruity scent. Makes the lips look full!