August 1, 2014 | 1326 users online

Blush - Illuminare - Illuminare trial size Perfect Blushes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Jinhee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so not a blush gal but the colors were so pretty and understated that I just had to try them. I use their application pad and it goes on very smooth and subtle. I wear them over sunscreen for some color and also dab on my lips. Creamy and so cheap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

Well, I tried these blushes in porcelain, alabaster and fair because of all of the great reviews and I thought they didn't look natural at all. It gave me a very thick, matte looking blush and it was difficult to spread. I much prefer tarte blushing bride for a sheer blush for fair skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2003 3:41:00 PM More reviews by shazi

Unfortunately, you don't get .07 oz for 2.50; what's not mentioned on the who's the fairest website, is that each .07 oz tube only contains half of that amount in product. I don't know about the rest of you, but to me, that's a total waste of money. And the blush? It dries way too fast so it's hard to blend, and unless it's blended properly it looks clownish. The color (i tried sienna sun) was only ok. Not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Matilde_5_11_77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried every shade, colors are o.k. yet understated. Not necessary to have SPF in blush unless you don't wear foundation or moisturizer with SPF. Problem is that they highlight every bump (whether acne or other). Would need the ultimate blushes in the same shades, but the shades are SO not worth it, unless you really need a blush with sunscreen.