October 20, 2014 | 1981 users online

Eyeliner - Eyeko - Eyeko's Line and Shine

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love the packaging of this duo eyeliner pen. Fun and appeals to the magpie in me. The formula is very creamy, so be aware that it will move around a bit. It's not good for precise lining at all. It probably works best as a base. I have the plum/electric purple one. Bit too pricey for my liking. Actually, I think it may be discontinued, as I know Eyeko are having a re-vamp.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by thisiscaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got 2 of the Line & Shine duos - Plum & Electric Purple and Teal & Electric Blue.
The liners are really pigmented which is always a good thing.
The electric purple and plum are both really nice shades - my favourite is the plum as it's quite wearable and brightens up a softer eyeshadow. It was quite easy to apply along the upper lashline and created a fairly thick line.
With the Teal and Electric Blue I liked both shades but the electric blue one was my favourite as it was so pigmented. It's a really good shade to wear on a night out as it is bright and doesnt smudge easily. It is also easy to remove which is good.
I liked both of these eyeliners and I really hope Eyeko bring them out in other shades as it's a product I would consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Faayyy

Eyeko Magic Liquid Eyeliner

I bought the Eyeko Magic Liquid Eyeliner and I LOVE it!
You can turn your favorite eyeshadow into eyeliner! What really is very handy. You no longer have 1 color eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Marsfoal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The black/liner end is dull and disappointing. The shimmer in the black actually prevents you from drawing a perfect line. But I love the pink end. It has a fairly declicate, soft and sweet tone. Bright and shimmering, but not too much. It plays perfectly under the eyes, lighting the eyes up and doesn't show too much. It also works well at the eye corners.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by kittyheiress16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this liner, i have used many liners and none can compare, buy yourself one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Hexapeptides

I now dip my eyeliner brush in water and mix it with this. The result is a really beutiful clean line. This makes your look wide awake. i love how versatile the highlighter is, you can use it on your brow bone as well as the inner rims of your eyelids. this is a keeper!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2007 8:44:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this product, but not as much as I thought I would. This is a double ended product, one end is a black kohl with glitter and the other end is a shimmery peachy-pink highlighter, both of which work well together and alone. The highlighter works well under the browbone and in the inner corners of the eyes to "perk" up the eye area, the kohl works well as a nice everyday black - not too severe, and soft enough to wear on a daily basis. Unfortunately the staying power for both sides of this product are weak, the black liner starts to fade after a few hours and the highlighter crumbles up in the inner corner of the eyes. This is a shame, becuase if the staying power was better, this would be a 5-star product for those who are trying to save space in their makeup bag and love a little glitz.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2006 3:24:00 PM More reviews by socra_tease_me

I admit that this was pretty hard to apply--it seemed kinda dry, not really smooth, but after I finally got it right, it looked so pretty! I did a winged eye look with the black, and the sparkles looked quite pretty (but I'd really only wear this to a club or party, if I'm brave I'll wear it to school lol). I will definitely purchase the other colors again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 5:58:00 PM More reviews by plantefreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

L O V E! THIS eyeliner, great for those gals who want to look bright eyed, young and awake. or for those gals who want to make their eyes appear bigger. This is great for night wear as well since it has the nice sparkle in the black. Goes on nice & smooth, definite staple in my cosmetic case. The packaging is super cute, it looks all modern Japanese. great price also $ 12 usd almost as low as drugtsore eyeliners.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2005 7:01:00 PM More reviews by iceprincess316

I really wanted to like this. I bought both the eyeliners in black and plum. The texture was dry, and pulled on my eyelid. It didn't go on smoothly, I had to keep going over to have the colour show up and the eyeliner started breaking off in chunks after first use. Cute, but wouldn't buy again. Good thing it was 70% off when I bought it.