April 20, 2014 | 1486 users online

Fragrance - L'Occitane - Eau du Badian

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Eau de Badian is a nice scent, lighter than most colognes. It is very refreshing for the spring or summer and is a nice alternative to the unisex Verbena perfume that L'Occitane puts out. The scent has staying power too, which is a plus. I only gave it four stars because I think there are some more masculine scents out there, but this one is still nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Maltesia

I like the anise in this. I think of Badian as a kind of "Armani Code Light". They both have the distinctive anise, Code being much heavier.
Badian has an airier and lighter character and it does not smell like it's intended to seduce, like Code does. Love both of them.

(Badian shower gel is excellent! Rich, smooth, lasts for ever and smells divine on both men and women!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2003 8:47:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really yummy. I bought it for myself, because it had the word fig in the description, but it was way too masculine for me (and I wear MJ Men all the time). Gave it to a man, and he smelled wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2003 8:26:00 PM More reviews by loupdeloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for my husband, and I love the way it smells on him. Lots of men's fragrances smell too chemical-y for me, but this one smells very fresh and natural and sexy. And it's an excellent value for money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great not too intense male smell. Smells fresh, an sexy like a guy, won't make you sneeze, or overpower. Good scent for a guy.