Avon Incredible Finish Pressed Powder

3.1

on 4/13/2014 8:37:00 PM

I don't like the pad you get with it to apply, I would rather they have you a thicker one or even a sponge and a brush to apply with. I feel as though you can see the powder sitting on your face, that's why I get a brush and sweep all over my face once I have finished applying, I would say it's amazing but I suppose it will do if you need it as the coverage is decent.

on 12/22/2008 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Something about this makes me think it's been discontinued, just the feeling I get from the packaging - it's not outdated, but has a "classic" look, I'll check their website at some point. I got it off eBay, I was looking for a setting powder when I wear liquid foundation. This works great for that! It's light, finely milled, but when I sweep it over the fresh foundation, pressing lightly, it helps set it nicely. Not too strong a smell, or maybe there is but I can't tell - I like stuff with a heavier scent to it. It's not good on its own, definitely highlights dry areas, but as a setting powder I really like it. Will purchase again if I can find it - I wear Translucent Ivory (just the right shade, too, and it's hard to find something pale enough for me).

on 8/23/2005 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used to love this stuff, but it looks terrible in professional photos and doesn't last/stay on very long/well...

on 6/20/2005 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been "powdering my nose" for 17 years (wow am I REALLY 30!). I have tried every powder in the world--no kidding. I adore this stuff. It isn't super cheap. I buy off of ebay. I like to skip the middle man.Ha Ha. This stuff is like silk, and is the perfect color. Always looks flawless,even over suncreen & makeup. Will continue to repurchase as long as they make it. BTW ,I buy the translucent ivory shade.

on 1/25/2004 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This powder really cakes up on my face. I don't like it. For $10, I'll stick with my favorite L'Oreal powder.

on 3/4/2003 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I truly love Avon products, and I usually have great success with their make-up, but this pressed powder just doesn't cut it for me. It doesn't spread smoothly for me, and it doesn't mattify me like Covergirl powder does. And I can't STAND the applicator, it's a cheap plastic foam thingy which may be to blame for why I can't apply it evenly, I would much prefer cloth. I would not repurchase.

on 3/3/2003 2:18:00 AM

I actually like this! It was only about $6.00 and I've been searching for something to replace my Lancome powder because I use it up so quickly and it's $32.00. I'm not sure if this will replace my Lancome powder, but I'm going to keep using it and see what I think after a few more days. I got the shade Classic Ivory. The packing and the applicator are nice and the powder isn't chalky. It's quite smooth.

Recommended for Normal Skin