October 31, 2014 | 792 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Keep It Clean cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I used to love using this facial cleanser.....never was over drying or anything. If this came back I would get it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 6:16:00 AM More reviews by hedgehog2484

This is a nice, basic gel cleanser for a good price. I found it cleansed my face well without being too harsh. I like it, but don't find it exceptional. I recently found out this line is discontinued, which disappoints me. Although I started using different cleansers, this was one I still repurchased from time to time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2007 10:55:00 AM More reviews by malikaclayton

This product was horrible for my acne prone skin. Within a couple of weeks, I had breakouts all over my face (I've never had such a bout with acne). It does have a nice scent and it didn't irritate my eyes at all. May be a good product for someone with less acne tendencies.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2007 10:41:00 PM More reviews by purrpixie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Apart from their lipsticks, I'm not crazy about Avon; but someone gave this to me, so I tried it. It's a no-go for me. My combo skin found it drying and after a couple of weeks my face broke out. The price is great and the scent is fine; that I can say for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my very favorite facial wash. I have used it for a few years now and I love it! I was using Liquid Neutrogena and I can get this for half price when they have sales. It removes eye makeup, mascara, and foundation with no scrubbing or effort. My skin has a tendency to be a bit dry and this product is not overdrying. It's a keeper!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a 'meh' product. If someone bought it for me, sure I'd use it, but I wouldn't buy it again. Cleanses ok, packaging good and light scent (not too over powering) but all I can say is that I feel 'meh' when using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by rachers

Besides its pleasent aroma..and its cheap price, this stuff is a downer..I loathe the screw top lid! It would leak the cleanser and make a sticky mess in my hands, counter..It was drying for my face, not to mentoin it left a weird sticky residue behind on certain parts of my face..Not to mention it caused little red zits to pop up(where I was CLEAR)..And went away as soon as I stopped cleansing with this..If you have troubled skin(acne break outs)..don't..DON'T purchase this product. Go for the Clear Skin ones instead. I am using the Black Head Cleanser one, in conjuction with Face Rx Doctor Soap.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2006 2:16:00 AM More reviews by toxicapathy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very nice basic cleanser. My skin tends toward dryness, and this doesn't strip it in the least. It has a pleasant scent, lathers nicely, and requires very little product to get the job done (usually a dime-size dollop is more than enough) so the value is great. At $6 regular retail, I usually buy this when it on sale, often for around $3.99. I like to switch off with the ANEW Ultimate Cream Cleanser, depending on the mood my somewhat-sensitive skin is in.

I will continue to use this, as it impressively removes all of my makeup as well, keeping my night routine quick.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Grets

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like this cleanser at all. It doesn't foam, so I end up using more product than is necessary. I'm very particular about scents, and fortunately this has no offensive odor, which is a plus. But my main problem with this cleanser is that it doesn't really "do" anything. Even those it's dirt cheap, I don't think it's worth the money. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by tpurcell

I love this face cleanser. It foams nicely and cleans my face very well. Very affordable and lasts a long time.