April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Lipstick - Almay - Lip Vitality #20

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2004 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ozfan

So yesterday it was a gorgeous sunny day and I decided to walk a mile to my local drug store to run some errands. When I get there I realize I forgot to bring lip balmm. So I start looking for a lipstick with SPF... long story short, I saw these Almay lipsticks and decided to purchase #20. I am SOOO glad I did. It is a gorgeous, gorgeous shade, just like the others have described here. It's light but well pigmented, moisturizing, and has that good ole SPF. I think this may be the first Almay lipstick I have ever purchased, and it's a definite keeper.

According to Almay's web site, "A breakthrough in lipcolor that brings a revolutionary anti-aging treatment to your lips! These 20 rich, vibrant colors are clinically proven to smooth fine lip lines, which prevents feathering and bleeding, and to increase moisture retention during and after wear. The creamy, moisturizing formula wears evenly for hours, with full coverage and a soft, luxurious, satin finish." It has kinetin, white birch bark extract, vitamins A, C, and E, aloe, and SPF 15. I'm not sure if this stuff wears "for hours", but it sure feels marvelous on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2004 10:40:00 PM More reviews by katesy

With my fair complexion, I practically never wear brown-toned lipstick nor do I have any desire to. For some reason I saw this shade and had to have it. It's a pretty, metallic cranberry-brown shade that doesn't come on too strong and feels light on the lips. I especially like it with a little clear gloss dabbed over top! yummmmmm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by OliveBunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a high quality drug store brand lipstick. It has quite a decent amount of pigmentation, it has more color than Revlon's Moisturous lipstick. It is creamy but not greasy. I actually find it a bit drier than Revlon's Moisturous lipstick. I compare the two because they are a similar product with different ingredients. They are both creamy, moisturizing lipstick with SPF, except Almay's Lip vitality with Kinetin helps fight aging. This lipstick is fragrance free and have no funny taste to it. Color # 20 has a hint of golden shimmery. In order for the shimmery to reveal one can apply lip color, blot, apply again, blot again...repeat this procedure and you will get a hint of the color stained on your lips plus the golden shimmery. This lipstick cost $10.98 CAD.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 8:13:00 PM More reviews by RunLauraRun8

I just picked this up today from CVS with for $4.49 (Usually 8.49ish, $2 discount with CVS card, and another $2 discount from in-store coupon). I'm so glad that I picked this up because this is the lipstick that I have been looking for. A medium garnet-brown with a hint of gold flecks, it is not too dark for daytime wear. I love the medium coverage of this lipstick (it's not too matte), and it's just light and moisturizing enough to have on without lip balm. I havne't tried it yet with a liner, but it works just fine without. For this price, I would love to try some more colors, and possibly find something else that I can make a staple! :)