Curel Extreme Care Body Lotion

on 2/2/2013 3:15:00 PM

The BEST moisturizer ever! I have tried tons of moisturizers from a variety of brands. Most of them claim to moisturize, but actually they just end up sitting on top of the skin and are gone with the next wash. With Curel, I feel like it is actually moisturizing my skin and leaving it healthier and smoother every time. My hands are now so smooth and my skin actually shines, even on the elbows! And the price is just ridiculous for how effective it is.

Holy grail product. Not going to bother with any other moisturizer.

on 11/10/2005 7:27:00 PM

I got a sample size of this from SDM and it is great! It moisturizes very well, absorbs well, and is unscented which makes me happy since I wanted something that wouldn't compete with the other fragrances I wear. I used it on my legs after shaving and didn't have a reaction. I am going to buy a full size. Update: Have never found a full size, or even trial size, available to purchase.

on 5/20/2003 7:29:00 PM

This is the fastest-absorbing lotion in the Curel line. It soothes and smooths dry skin very well.

on 3/2/2003 11:57:00 PM

I really like this. It smells like oranges (faint, though) & it tastes sweet!! It absorbs instantly too!!

on 3/2/2003 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This lotion is like a slightly thinner version of the Neutrogena hand creme and the body emulsion. It is excellent for itchy dry skin. I've only used it for my hands and it is a lifesaver. It is unscented and easy to apply. I don't know if they make it still or not, but if they do it is worth it to try. I bought this last year, and hauled it out today to save my hands, and of course it still works wonders.