December 18, 2014 | 997 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Blending brush - tapered

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down one of my fave eye brushes. I love this more than my mac 224. With the Sonia kashuk one, it's a bit fuller than the 224 but because the top is tapered, it applies color into the crease perfectly and blends at the same time. I've used this brush for my crease, wash of color over my eyelids and also to Set my under eye concealer. I've had no problem with shedding and I've had this brush for over 2 years already. (I clean my makeup brushes with the beautyblender solid cleanser)

Definitely would repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush works better than my ring finger and a traditional concealer brush at applying corrector and / or concealer under my eyes. Ideal for undereye powder too. Good for patting on product or blending. Just an amazing, soft, and svelte, brush. I highly recommend this if you use any type of undereye products!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love these brushes, buy the set if you can because thyre awesome. sold at target and theyre great. I would have done all five stars but it wouldn't let me. I think the brushes are sturdy although I did have 1 to come out and I glued it, it was the one with the blender on one end and brush on the other.
overall the brushes are worth the money

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is too big for my eyes but it sets my makeup very well. My undereyes no longer look cakey and powdery. I love to use this specifically with loose powder for an even more seamless, blended appearance. I also use this around my entire face when I can't be bothered to switch brushes. This allows me to lightly swish or pat powder around without going overboard.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this brush mostly for concealer since I have a few other brushes I use for blending eye shadows. It blends concealer beautifully especially in the undereye area and around the nose. I've been using this daily for at least 6 months and it's my favorite brush for this purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

Blends, Blends, Blends, so Amazing! I wish I had this in high school.. If you enjoy a smokey eyeshadow this is a perfect blending brush, I can not believe I went so long without it, Jeez!, I recommend! Sometimes you can catch them on clearance. Oohhhh, also so beautiful to Blend out concealer on spots!..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I kept hearing good things about this brush until I tried it for myself. It is wonderful!!!! I love the handle the way it's Nice,soft and how well it blends everything....shadows, concealers, pigments, etc. I love it more than my expensive brushes. Got it on clearance for around $9 at target. If I would've known I would've bought 2. I would totally recommend to everyone.A+++++++

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

CLEARANCED AT TARGET FOR $5.38!

Can't imagine paying $11 for a brush at Target (bc I'm super cheap) but for less than $5.50, I took a chance. Great for blending eye shadows in my crease! So glad I bought this! Love the ergonomic design as well, very nice feature

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by maribethnicole

The best eyeshadow blending brush.
The best for applying heavy concealers sparingly and blending them out.
Fluffier and bigger than the MAC 224 for comparison.
Really impressed, especially for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it collects a lot of pigment, and is big enough for the eye area, but for me it wared over time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No