Mary Kay Aloha Pink #3127

3.4

on 11/23/2010 3:09:00 PM

ya, kinda bright. it is a bight pink, pretty, a small amount works ok.

on 7/3/2009 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a way too bright hot pink for me,it looks hella clownish lol anyway once again yay for samples!!! I would never buy this color.

on 8/6/2008 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The color isn't my taste...but its smooth. Packaging leaks though.

on 5/19/2005 12:59:00 AM

I was frightened by this color, but after trying it over Mary Kay's Gold Dust Lipstick, I loved it! If you have fair skin like me, it doesn't work by itself, but looks great over other lipsticks.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

EEEP! My eyes, it burns my eyes!...all jokes aside, this is really, really bright. I love everything about this except it's bright tone. What do I do for that? Add a little MAC lipglass in Chai. It looks great if you add a bit of a darker gloss over it, but until then, expect to get a lot of weird glances.

on 11/3/2004 9:59:00 PM

Looks great over some of my bolder pinkish-but-not-quite-reddish lipsticks! A staple in my collection!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have this and I really like it, but it doesn't last as long as I would like, plus this color seems way too intense for my skin some days so I only put on a tiny bit. I like the way it looks on my lips tho.

on 1/23/2004 12:57:00 AM

I was skeptical of Mary Kay cosmetics until a friend dragged me to a party. I tried this on randomly, and to my surprise it looked great. I am very fair, so it's a dramatic look, since it's a bright dark pink, if a color can bright and dark at once (I think it can). The texture is smooth and thick, and the smell is a heavenly vanilla that makes me want to lick my lips!

on 10/21/2003 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The color is waaaaaaaaaay to bright to wear alone, but layering it with other lipsticks, it looks beautiful. My favorite is with Mary Kay's Gold Dust lipstick. An unlikely combo, but I love it. It goes on nicely and smells terrific. You only need a very, very small amount with Aloha Pink, so it lasts forever too!

on 9/26/2003 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bright, gawdy color. Doesn't go on evenly/smears. The consistency is too watery to stay in place. There are much better glosses for a better price out there. If I want to pay what MK wants for this garbage I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

Recommended for Medium Skin