October 24, 2014 | 1215 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Aloha Pink #3127

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by seagoddess35

ya, kinda bright. it is a bight pink, pretty, a small amount works ok.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This is a way too bright hot pink for me,it looks hella clownish lol anyway once again yay for samples!!! I would never buy this color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color isn't my taste...but its smooth. Packaging leaks though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2005 12:59:00 AM More reviews by mrgoudge

I was frightened by this color, but after trying it over Mary Kay's Gold Dust Lipstick, I loved it! If you have fair skin like me, it doesn't work by itself, but looks great over other lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2005 10:54:00 PM More reviews by suitedaydreamz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

EEEP! My eyes, it burns my eyes!...all jokes aside, this is really, really bright. I love everything about this except it's bright tone. What do I do for that? Add a little MAC lipglass in Chai. It looks great if you add a bit of a darker gloss over it, but until then, expect to get a lot of weird glances.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by barbarabarb

Looks great over some of my bolder pinkish-but-not-quite-reddish lipsticks! A staple in my collection!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this and I really like it, but it doesn't last as long as I would like, plus this color seems way too intense for my skin some days so I only put on a tiny bit. I like the way it looks on my lips tho.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical of Mary Kay cosmetics until a friend dragged me to a party. I tried this on randomly, and to my surprise it looked great. I am very fair, so it's a dramatic look, since it's a bright dark pink, if a color can bright and dark at once (I think it can). The texture is smooth and thick, and the smell is a heavenly vanilla that makes me want to lick my lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2003 1:36:00 PM More reviews by mkjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is waaaaaaaaaay to bright to wear alone, but layering it with other lipsticks, it looks beautiful. My favorite is with Mary Kay's Gold Dust lipstick. An unlikely combo, but I love it. It goes on nicely and smells terrific. You only need a very, very small amount with Aloha Pink, so it lasts forever too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bright, gawdy color. Doesn't go on evenly/smears. The consistency is too watery to stay in place. There are much better glosses for a better price out there. If I want to pay what MK wants for this garbage I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.