October 1, 2014 | 1832 users online

Loose Powders - Calvin Klein - loose powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by blueblackwhite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product about 2 years ago and I didn't have high expectations because the price was quite low and all CK make up products were discounted. For my surprise it turned out to be one of the best loose powders that I've ever tried. I doesn't make me look completely matte, it looks more like satin and very natural. I wish I had bought more of these powders because it's hard to find them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2007 6:59:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

This has been discontinued, but I find this to be one of the silkiest, finest and sheerest looser powders out there! It's similar in texture to LM's Secret Brightening Powder, but without the micro-shimmers. I like to use this when I only need a sheer dusting of powder (that's when my skin is in it's relatively good condition days, which is not often), but usually I use Chanels, which has more pigment, but not so good texture. I would have repurchased CK's for sure if it wasn't discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2003 12:53:00 AM More reviews by akane

I like this powder because it's really fine, light and gives me a natural look. Comes in a compact sleek packaging with powder puff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 8:49:00 PM More reviews by PradaPrincess

I don't usually wear loose powder so I cannot make comparison with any other brands but I must say Calvin Klein's loose powder is very very light and fine.. and only a little amount is needed to leave skin with a flawless finish without the powder appearing obvious at all. But the downside with loose powders is that it can get a bit messy.. =/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 10:47:00 PM More reviews by celedine

This powder is very natural without any powdery-ness or cakey-ness. It doesn't make my skin look dry either. It goes on very lightly. Has no scent. The case it comes in is a shiney silver one and the puff is nice and soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 2:20:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an MMM and use this in 03 light-medium. I find that this is identical to Neutrogena's Healthy Defense Pressed Powder in Medium 03. I like the texture and feel of CK's loose powder. It does not look chalky on the skin and it sets foundation well. The packaging is sleek and elegant and looks great on the vanity. It is pricey but since it lasts a long time, to me it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 3:50:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder because it seems lighter than the LM I had been using for a long time. I use the lightest color and it does a really good job of keeping my matte, but also SOFT throughout the day. No cakiness anywhere, even on top of eye concealer, and does not leave you with a powdered look.