September 22, 2014 | 1255 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

This stuff doesn't go rancid!! Just used the bottle I've had for at least 4yrs and it feels and smells the way it should. Leaves a nice smell and a soft touch to the skin and doesn't feel greasy or sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by justinswifey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never really have been a fan of using bath oils, only because the ones I've used in the past tend to not really absorb and leave my skin feeling sticky. I rediscovered this after years, (like since high school) that I've last used this. It has a nice light floral sent, absorbs quickly and leaves my dry skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I truly have really dry skin, and like most people it does get worse during the winter, and I don't think this will be quite as helpful then, but for the summer it's perfect. I probably will repurchase when I run out, so I have it again for next year.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by km1704

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use this yeeeears ago but forgot about it, and had an unopened bottle in my bathroom that I just rediscovered halfway through this summer. I can't believe I wasn't using this sooner - it looks amazing after you've just shaved and if you have tanned legs - really perfect for giving your legs a moisturized glow. I don't mind the smell.

However.... I looked at the ingredients and while there are only 3-4 ingredients, two of them are propylparaben and BHT :( This is upsetting - but also explains why it hasn't gone foul after sitting around (probably for years) in my medicine cabinet.

I will probably repurchase because I love this more than natural oils like coconut and olive, it just really seems to work better. But I hope that when i DO go to repurchase, the ingredients have since changed to eliminate those nasty preservatives and chemicals.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by atikinb

This body oil smells lovely (perhaps slightly overpowering) and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft after application. In terms of long-term moisturising affects however, I think it's rubbish. I get very dry skin in winter, and after applying this the night before I wake up the following morning still with extremely dry skin. I've been using it for over a month now and it has no long term effects in terms of improving my skin. I'll stick to regular moisturiser next time. I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by JenC

Love this and have discovered a new use... MAKEUP REMOVER. This works AWESOME on my waterproof eyeliner and mascara.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Rubypma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let's start off with the fact that I absolutely LOVE this product! It does wonders for my dry itchy skin. It soaks in so quickly, I typically use it after I get out of the shower and pat off any excess moisture and then apply it all over. It's particularly helpful after I shave and have itchy razor burn, it takes away the sting and itch. Although I see many reviews stating the fact that they are not fans of the fragrance, I myself like the way it smells. Not to heavy and strong and dissipates fairly quickly so I never worry about it competing with my perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Maebe85

The smell of this product is heavenly. I use it in the summer instead of lotion. During the winter I get incredibly dry skin so I put this oil on a few minutes before I shower and my skin stays nice and moist after I shower and put lotion. There are a lot of higher priced body oils on the market and I have tried them all and this is just as great and you can pick it up at any drug store or Walmart

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Jnsbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this stuff. I use it on my face twice a day. After I use my cleanser, I put it on. It is so soft and refreshing. I also actually think it's helping my acne. GREAT product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A nice bath oil that I love adding a few drops to my bath water. It has a nice gardenia scent to it. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is that it has parabens in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Robin1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product! It has significantly improved my skin and reduced the appearance of my KP on my arms.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No