December 20, 2014 | 1433 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

To start out, this product should be in a pump not a bottle. It's so hard to control how much you want to use when you have to pour it. The price is pretty cheap, but you get what you pay for. This oil isn't moisturizing at all. I used it right after every shower and it kept my skin soft for less than an hour. The hydration doesn't penetrate the skin or last long. I keep having to use another moisturizer on top. The smell is faint, but takes some getting used to. Overall, I'm not buying this again, it just doesn't provide the hydration my skin requires.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by LoveBlue

I have VERY dry skin and my grandma had mentioned buying a body oil and using it after taking a shower. I bought the travel size and Target. I had been out all day so I decided to take a shower then use the oil. I can't say anything that I liked about this product. I HATED the scent, it gave me the worst headache, I had to take a second shower because the scent was too strong.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by kikifinley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells very good at first but gets annoying after a while. I am a fan of Neutrogena products though. When first applied, my skin feels amazing. When the day is done, my skin is ashy like I haven't put on lotion is years. I don't hate this oil however I do need something that last a little longer especially in the cooler months.
www.TheLipstickBubble.com

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by icey6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It smells lovely and spreads on your skin easily, but it is an ineffective moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used this in the past. Smells wonderful.
Doesn't moisturize any better than pure sesame seed oil. Look at the ingredients, nothing good apart from the sesame oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by sarahalden79

This is FAB!
I bought it today and just tried it for the first time. First off it's incredibly light weight, sinks into the skin so quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. My skin feels lovely and silky smooth. The fragrance is not too overpowering. Its definitely there but once it's on your skin the scent mellows.
My only niggle is with the packaging, maybe a pump of some kind would be easier, but that's being quite fussy. The price is quite good. I think I paid around $10-11. And a little does go a long way :) All in all its pretty darn good.
Will definitely be repurchasing this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by isleofesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this oil! It's light and not greasy, a little goes a long way. When I can find it on sale I purchase several of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

This stuff doesn't go rancid!! Just used the bottle I've had for at least 4yrs and it feels and smells the way it should. Leaves a nice smell and a soft touch to the skin and doesn't feel greasy or sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Nicci22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never really have been a fan of using bath oils, only because the ones I've used in the past tend to not really absorb and leave my skin feeling sticky. I rediscovered this after years, (like since high school) that I've last used this. It has a nice light floral sent, absorbs quickly and leaves my dry skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I truly have really dry skin, and like most people it does get worse during the winter, and I don't think this will be quite as helpful then, but for the summer it's perfect. I probably will repurchase when I run out, so I have it again for next year.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by km1704

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use this yeeeears ago but forgot about it, and had an unopened bottle in my bathroom that I just rediscovered halfway through this summer. I can't believe I wasn't using this sooner - it looks amazing after you've just shaved and if you have tanned legs - really perfect for giving your legs a moisturized glow. I don't mind the smell.

However.... I looked at the ingredients and while there are only 3-4 ingredients, two of them are propylparaben and BHT :( This is upsetting - but also explains why it hasn't gone foul after sitting around (probably for years) in my medicine cabinet.

I will probably repurchase because I love this more than natural oils like coconut and olive, it just really seems to work better. But I hope that when i DO go to repurchase, the ingredients have since changed to eliminate those nasty preservatives and chemicals.