Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

on 1/30/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have dry gross skin, lotion is a joke in my world. I use baby oil daily and this works great for me. I've seen this body oil forever and always nayed it, I finally got around to trying it, glad I did! I don't think its as moisturizing as baby oil but its lighter so that has its benefits. It sinks into my skin more quickly that baby oil. At first the smell was weird hut it immediately grew on me, I dont know how to describe the smell? I will say I'm very picky with scent, I only wear vanilla oils and most perfumes go rank me( Im convinced I have weird chemistry) but this body oils scent works with me for some reason. Worth checking out.

on 12/19/2014 1:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To start out, this product should be in a pump not a bottle. It's so hard to control how much you want to use when you have to pour it. The price is pretty cheap, but you get what you pay for. This oil isn't moisturizing at all. I used it right after every shower and it kept my skin soft for less than an hour. The hydration doesn't penetrate the skin or last long. I keep having to use another moisturizer on top. The smell is faint, but takes some getting used to. Overall, I'm not buying this again, it just doesn't provide the hydration my skin requires.

on 11/17/2014 12:45:00 AM

I have VERY dry skin and my grandma had mentioned buying a body oil and using it after taking a shower. I bought the travel size and Target. I had been out all day so I decided to take a shower then use the oil. I can't say anything that I liked about this product. I HATED the scent, it gave me the worst headache, I had to take a second shower because the scent was too strong.

on 11/5/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

It smells very good at first but gets annoying after a while. I am a fan of Neutrogena products though. When first applied, my skin feels amazing. When the day is done, my skin is ashy like I haven't put on lotion is years. I don't hate this oil however I do need something that last a little longer especially in the cooler months.
www.TheLipstickBubble.com

on 11/5/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It smells lovely and spreads on your skin easily, but it is an ineffective moisturizer.

on 10/23/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this in the past. Smells wonderful.
Doesn't moisturize any better than pure sesame seed oil. Look at the ingredients, nothing good apart from the sesame oil.

on 10/23/2014 8:52:00 AM

This is FAB!
I bought it today and just tried it for the first time. First off it's incredibly light weight, sinks into the skin so quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. My skin feels lovely and silky smooth. The fragrance is not too overpowering. Its definitely there but once it's on your skin the scent mellows.
My only niggle is with the packaging, maybe a pump of some kind would be easier, but that's being quite fussy. The price is quite good. I think I paid around $10-11. And a little does go a long way :) All in all its pretty darn good.
Will definitely be repurchasing this one!

on 10/22/2014 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this oil! It's light and not greasy, a little goes a long way. When I can find it on sale I purchase several of them.

on 9/21/2014 9:45:00 PM

This stuff doesn't go rancid!! Just used the bottle I've had for at least 4yrs and it feels and smells the way it should. Leaves a nice smell and a soft touch to the skin and doesn't feel greasy or sticky.

on 9/1/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I never really have been a fan of using bath oils, only because the ones I've used in the past tend to not really absorb and leave my skin feeling sticky. I rediscovered this after years, (like since high school) that I've last used this. It has a nice light floral sent, absorbs quickly and leaves my dry skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I truly have really dry skin, and like most people it does get worse during the winter, and I don't think this will be quite as helpful then, but for the summer it's perfect. I probably will repurchase when I run out, so I have it again for next year.