October 23, 2014 | 1952 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this in the past. Smells wonderful.
Doesn't moisturize any better than pure sesame seed oil. Look at the ingredients, nothing good apart from the sesame oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by sarahalden79

This is FAB!
I bought it today and just tried it for the first time. First off it's incredibly light weight, sinks into the skin so quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. My skin feels lovely and silky smooth. The fragrance is not too overpowering. Its definitely there but once it's on your skin the scent mellows.
My only niggle is with the packaging, maybe a pump of some kind would be easier, but that's being quite fussy. The price is quite good. I think I paid around $10-11. And a little does go a long way :) All in all its pretty darn good.
Will definitely be repurchasing this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by isleofesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this oil! It's light and not greasy, a little goes a long way. When I can find it on sale I purchase several of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

This stuff doesn't go rancid!! Just used the bottle I've had for at least 4yrs and it feels and smells the way it should. Leaves a nice smell and a soft touch to the skin and doesn't feel greasy or sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by justinswifey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never really have been a fan of using bath oils, only because the ones I've used in the past tend to not really absorb and leave my skin feeling sticky. I rediscovered this after years, (like since high school) that I've last used this. It has a nice light floral sent, absorbs quickly and leaves my dry skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I truly have really dry skin, and like most people it does get worse during the winter, and I don't think this will be quite as helpful then, but for the summer it's perfect. I probably will repurchase when I run out, so I have it again for next year.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by km1704

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use this yeeeears ago but forgot about it, and had an unopened bottle in my bathroom that I just rediscovered halfway through this summer. I can't believe I wasn't using this sooner - it looks amazing after you've just shaved and if you have tanned legs - really perfect for giving your legs a moisturized glow. I don't mind the smell.

However.... I looked at the ingredients and while there are only 3-4 ingredients, two of them are propylparaben and BHT :( This is upsetting - but also explains why it hasn't gone foul after sitting around (probably for years) in my medicine cabinet.

I will probably repurchase because I love this more than natural oils like coconut and olive, it just really seems to work better. But I hope that when i DO go to repurchase, the ingredients have since changed to eliminate those nasty preservatives and chemicals.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by atikinb

This body oil smells lovely (perhaps slightly overpowering) and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft after application. In terms of long-term moisturising affects however, I think it's rubbish. I get very dry skin in winter, and after applying this the night before I wake up the following morning still with extremely dry skin. I've been using it for over a month now and it has no long term effects in terms of improving my skin. I'll stick to regular moisturiser next time. I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by JenC

Love this and have discovered a new use... MAKEUP REMOVER. This works AWESOME on my waterproof eyeliner and mascara.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Rubypma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let's start off with the fact that I absolutely LOVE this product! It does wonders for my dry itchy skin. It soaks in so quickly, I typically use it after I get out of the shower and pat off any excess moisture and then apply it all over. It's particularly helpful after I shave and have itchy razor burn, it takes away the sting and itch. Although I see many reviews stating the fact that they are not fans of the fragrance, I myself like the way it smells. Not to heavy and strong and dissipates fairly quickly so I never worry about it competing with my perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Maebe85

The smell of this product is heavenly. I use it in the summer instead of lotion. During the winter I get incredibly dry skin so I put this oil on a few minutes before I shower and my skin stays nice and moist after I shower and put lotion. There are a lot of higher priced body oils on the market and I have tried them all and this is just as great and you can pick it up at any drug store or Walmart