Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I used this year's ago and loved it. Haven't used it in a long time, but if you like this, a less expensive alternative is the Wal-Mart brand Equate -- seemed to be the exact same product for much less money. It is usually right next to the Neutrogena product in stores.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My mother gave this to me. I do like this product it is very moisturizing and makes my skin very smooth and soft. I use this right after I get out of the shower. I haven't had a problem with it staying greasy. It absorbs very quickly. I can see this product lasting a long time. I am not a huge fan of the scent. It kind of reminds me of the smell of sanitary family bathrooms at the mall. It doesn't linger or last all day on me. After getting fully ready with my hair products and perfume the smell is gone. Right away the flip top cap busted so I'm really nervous I'm gonna spill oil everywhere. The packaging could be better. Not sure If I would repurchase. I seen this at ulta for $19.99 and I wouldn't pay that. Like I said my mom gave it to me. If it was cheaper elsewhere then yes I would consider a repurchase

Product does what it says, this oil works wonders for extremly dry skin. After applying this every night to my skin I noticed big results in a week, my skin feels more supple, moisturized, and healthy.

The ingrdients include parabens. Too bad because it does have a great scent, but plain sesame oil is better.

I bought this for the amazing smell!!!! Some people complained about the frangrance though....it is available fragrance free. Some people complained about preservatives but a person would have to use pure sunflower oil or olive oil in order to have no preservatives in their body products....I wish I could be so minimalist but I love the smell!!! It makes the crusty nasty white dead cuticles go away. Since I am such s tightwad, I consider this oil to be expensive ($10 for 8.5 oz) knowing I could get more moisture from plain food grade sunflower seed oil ($4 for 18 oz) but I like the clean musky scent. Also, sunflower seed and olive oil us quite greasy and this absorbs quickly....and if you wear "bad girl" (musk) scents, this is a nice scent layering base.

There's a lot of things I love about this product. The texture is not greasy on my skin depending on how much you put on. I usually rub a thin layer after getting out of the shower. It has a faint scent that's just heaven to my senses. It does the job of moisturizing my skin under a humid tropical weather without getting me too oily. The price is just okay considering the volume of product you get in a bottle. I got used to dispensing this oil out of its original bottle. It does require some degree of caution. The product lasted me over half a year. Overall, I love this product and will certainly buy it again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff is great. I have psoriasis and will do anything to keep my skin in good shape. I dislike the packaging; too much product runs out. I transferred it to a spray bottle. Give a few spritzes while I'm damp, rub it in and pat dry. This stuff is great to use as a base for a self tanner. It smells okay, is not greasy, and helps keep my itchy dry skin soft.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product feels good on the skin it's really light on the skin It's not thick nor does it feel disgusting the smell doesn't bother barely notice it actually. I got compliments when I started using this I was told my skin felt silky. I sometimes pour it in my bath water and it dissolves into it well.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have dry gross skin, lotion is a joke in my world. I use baby oil daily and this works great for me. I've seen this body oil forever and always nayed it, I finally got around to trying it, glad I did! I don't think its as moisturizing as baby oil but its lighter so that has its benefits. It sinks into my skin more quickly that baby oil. At first the smell was weird hut it immediately grew on me, I dont know how to describe the smell? I will say I'm very picky with scent, I only wear vanilla oils and most perfumes go rank me( Im convinced I have weird chemistry) but this body oils scent works with me for some reason. Worth checking out.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To start out, this product should be in a pump not a bottle. It's so hard to control how much you want to use when you have to pour it. The price is pretty cheap, but you get what you pay for. This oil isn't moisturizing at all. I used it right after every shower and it kept my skin soft for less than an hour. The hydration doesn't penetrate the skin or last long. I keep having to use another moisturizer on top. The smell is faint, but takes some getting used to. Overall, I'm not buying this again, it just doesn't provide the hydration my skin requires.