December 20, 2014 | 994 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Coffee Bean

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by classic92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this liner! I have been using it just about everyday. I have very fair but very yellow toned skin and I love to use this on it's own as a dark berry kind of stain. It goes on a very dark vampy berry/brown on me as I have hardly any pigment in my lips and I just blend it in with my finger to soften it down to a brownish berry pink and then often use the remainder from my finger as a blusher on my cheeks. I often wear it unblended with reds/ berries/ purples and brown lipstick shades when I want a darker look but want to warm up the colour a bit for my yellow skin. The texture is amazing ~ soft and creamy with no pulling or drying as I have found from other liners. I can see how it might seem the wrong shade for some of you lighter skinned ladies but I promise it is great and so versatile! Would suit all skin tones ~ definitely will be repurchasing~

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by pixairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel like gathering up all my other lip liners and throwing them out the window. I honestly think I won't need another one as long as this one is produced. By itself, it serves to deepen the pink of my lips. My bare lips are too bright for my skin tone, so I love that it transforms them to a natural looking color. The liner goes with every lip color under the rainbow and it finally helps me combat the dreaded fuchsia phenomenon CONSISTENTLY. All my reds look like reds! It's a miracle! It also goes on so smooth, too, more so than a lot of the higher-end lipliners and costs significantly less. FYI: I wear this under all my lip colors unless I state otherwise in my reviews. If you're familiar with the seasons, I'm 95% sure I'm a warm-leaning Soft Autumn, so check it out if you're a darker-skinned one too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by monicaandree

This is my hg liner! I have been using it for years. It looks very dark, but applies like a nude berry. I can use it with any shade of lip color, as a light application just blends into the lip and a heavier application seals in whatever else you use. Most of the time, I just line with a medium hand and then apply lip balm and blend. It gives me a nice pinky-nude. I have also used it with red, no problems. I have pale, ivory skin and it is not too bright for me. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 9:19:00 AM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipliner! Perfect color and texture. I was always using the cheap .99 liners and they would break and you had to tug to get them on. This applies beautifully and the color is perfect with any lipstick. Love this !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I love wearing this liner with gloss!! Its a nice neutral color on me and it lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kafkamom

I use different types of lipstick mostly in the red-burgundy scheme or in the coppery line (of MAC, CG, and Prestige mostly) and this coffee bean works like a charm with all of them. I love how it stays put for most of the day, and certainly gives me a canvas to work on!!!
Careful if your skin is too light - may look waaaaaaaaaaaaay darker on you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by JeLoveDior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well, I don't understand how you girls manage to use this color, it's too dark, even on my GGG, NC42 skintone!! It's almost a reddish black brown!! One extra lippie for the texture, it goes on VERY easily, and it's non-drying. Will buy some more 1000kisses stay on lip liner, but I'll avoid this shade!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Mistymf

Beautiful color...the name says it all. I love it. It goes on very smoothe. I usually have the worst luck with liners, but this has worked out well. If this ever runs out, I might re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2004 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Edoggsprincess

Love this color, I can pair w/ most of my lippies and lipglass. Its like a brownish reddish color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2003 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Ash50

Great liner for the price. Perfect consistency and hardness. This replaced my HG Marcelle liner that has been discontinued, finally I found the same color!