Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc (White Tea)

3.9

on 5/5/2015 2:54:00 PM

This one is a bit like aftershave.. very refreshing. I usually combine it with a dab of oil scent (e.g vanilla)

on 3/9/2015 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Well, I liked this one much more than I expected. I'm not a big fan of tea fragrances and funny enough Eau Parfumee au The Blanc is more of a white musk scent rather than a white tea scent. Have you ever soaked oat flakes in warm water? I adore this gentle, sweet, soothing, milky scent. Eau Parfumee au The Blanc smells very much like that, only fresher and slightly spiced. There are subtle floral nuances and some soft grounding wood in the drydown (driftwood maybe?) but it's the musk that dominates. Not an animalic musk here but neither particularly ozonic/soapy. Smells closer to high quality toiletries like a luxurious shower cream and fresh body lotion. May be too simple and tame but I find it relaxing and soothing. Smelling dramatic all the time can be a bit tiresome, this gives senses a rest. Totally genderless skin scent. Thumbs up from me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ugh. Disappointing. Why? Because it does not linger on my body/clothes AT ALL. I dont detect any sort of fragrance after :10. I spray 5 pumps and there is no evidence of perfume on my body. So weird. It smells great, but it totally is not working for me. The scent: floral but slightly spicey. Yes, white tea and slight cardamom? Not very grassy or earthy... But fresh. Clean. Crisp. Slightly unisex, but not bold enough. I really wish this one worked with my pH.

on 3/11/2014 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Absolute dread. I am so mad that I purchased this. I have not smelled Raid ant spray in a long time and as soon as I received this and sprayed it Raid is what came to mind. It is a very chemical smell. Some reviewers said it smells fresh so I expected herbal and green but is far from that. I let it dry down and it does not smell much better. It is a sour smell and then fades away in about 2 hours, which in this case is a good thing. This is dreadful and I will not repurchase. Fresh is Westin's White Tea line, or Bath and Body Works but this should be categorized as chemical/weird.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

As another reviewer noted, I also met this fragrance first at a Ritz Carleton hotel. I loved it so much I looked into buying some shower gel when I came home but I just can't pay that much for shower gel. I found the perfume at o.co for a good price, and I really like it. It's clean & crisp, I feel like it's summer when I put it on. It's not too girly, I prefer more unisex or spicy perfumes lately, and this is almost unisex imho.

It doesn't have great staying power for me but I love it so much that doesn't bother me too much. I've gotten some compliments on it, too which is nice.

I esp. like the bottle, it's really pretty & classy looking. Just a nice simple yet sophisticated bottle, looks great on my dressing table.

on 9/1/2012 6:24:00 PM

There is a chemical undertone to this otherwise lovely , fresh fragrance which has put me off wearing it, I think my co-workers might have agreed as I never received any complements in the time I wore it.

on 2/21/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My favourite scent. It's light, fresh, feminine although it's a unisex scent. It is sophisticated yet not overpowering. I hardly finish a bottle of anything as I tend to get tired of the scent after a couple of use. To my surprise, I am now into my third bottle and still loving it. Works well for both casual and formal events.

on 1/30/2012 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

It has a very light musky scent... that's about it.. I can't find anything special about this perfume. It goes away after a few hours, or at least I can't smell it because it's too faint. There's nothing brilliant or terrible about this product.

on 1/22/2012 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The floral fragrance that I graduated to after sifting through several terrible ones. The musk isn't powerful in the way you'd expect it to be; it remains fresh and crisp and supports the citrus (the most dominant note on my skin) seamlessly. A staple in my fragrance wardrobe, it's the most versatile of my day fragrances.

on 9/5/2011 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

White Tea is a very light musky floral. Very subtle. I like light
fragrances, but this one just didn't impress me. I think this has
been reformulated, seem to recall it being stronger a few years ago.
I LOVE the classic Bvlgari bottle design.

Popular Fragrances