November 26, 2014 | 953 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Eau Parfumee au The Blanc (White Tea)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh. Disappointing. Why? Because it does not linger on my body/clothes AT ALL. I dont detect any sort of fragrance after :10. I spray 5 pumps and there is no evidence of perfume on my body. So weird. It smells great, but it totally is not working for me. The scent: floral but slightly spicey. Yes, white tea and slight cardamom? Not very grassy or earthy... But fresh. Clean. Crisp. Slightly unisex, but not bold enough. I really wish this one worked with my pH.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute dread. I am so mad that I purchased this. I have not smelled Raid ant spray in a long time and as soon as I received this and sprayed it Raid is what came to mind. It is a very chemical smell. Some reviewers said it smells fresh so I expected herbal and green but is far from that. I let it dry down and it does not smell much better. It is a sour smell and then fades away in about 2 hours, which in this case is a good thing. This is dreadful and I will not repurchase. Fresh is Westin's White Tea line, or Bath and Body Works but this should be categorized as chemical/weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by jomuir

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As another reviewer noted, I also met this fragrance first at a Ritz Carleton hotel. I loved it so much I looked into buying some shower gel when I came home but I just can't pay that much for shower gel. I found the perfume at o.co for a good price, and I really like it. It's clean & crisp, I feel like it's summer when I put it on. It's not too girly, I prefer more unisex or spicy perfumes lately, and this is almost unisex imho.

It doesn't have great staying power for me but I love it so much that doesn't bother me too much. I've gotten some compliments on it, too which is nice.

I esp. like the bottle, it's really pretty & classy looking. Just a nice simple yet sophisticated bottle, looks great on my dressing table.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by colodon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

There is a chemical undertone to this otherwise lovely , fresh fragrance which has put me off wearing it, I think my co-workers might have agreed as I never received any complements in the time I wore it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by twinkle82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite scent. It's light, fresh, feminine although it's a unisex scent. It is sophisticated yet not overpowering. I hardly finish a bottle of anything as I tend to get tired of the scent after a couple of use. To my surprise, I am now into my third bottle and still loving it. Works well for both casual and formal events.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by PetuniaCom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has a very light musky scent... that's about it.. I can't find anything special about this perfume. It goes away after a few hours, or at least I can't smell it because it's too faint. There's nothing brilliant or terrible about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by diabia4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The floral fragrance that I graduated to after sifting through several terrible ones. The musk isn't powerful in the way you'd expect it to be; it remains fresh and crisp and supports the citrus (the most dominant note on my skin) seamlessly. A staple in my fragrance wardrobe, it's the most versatile of my day fragrances.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

White Tea is a very light musky floral. Very subtle. I like light
fragrances, but this one just didn't impress me. I think this has
been reformulated, seem to recall it being stronger a few years ago.
I LOVE the classic Bvlgari bottle design.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Amst

Love, love, love this! Fresh, classy and clean. I live in Connecticut and where this fragrance in the spring and summer and wear Acqua Di Parma in the fall and winter. Both are unisex fragrances and are not overly cloying and sweet, which I find in many perfumes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This fragrance lasts all day on me without being overwhelming. It is one of the best clean smelling "fresh out of the shower" fragrances I've ever tried. It doesn't smell at all masculine to me. It's just fresh with citrus and musk, and it does have faint silage, but wouldn't bother anyone with allergies. My husband loves it on me, and I've gotten multiple compliments from strangers. Definitely a HG. I will always have this in my fragrance wardrobe. It will work for any occasion from daily errands to a cocktail party. It's not dated or stuffy, just fresh and clean and sensual. In my opinion, Bulgari has the highest quality tea scents in the market. I love being able to smell this on my jacket or sweater the next day as well.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No