December 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Mascara - MAC - Mascara X

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by vickyharrison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the bed mascara I have ever tried, it looks very natural on the lashes as it separates all my lashes perfectly and does not make my lashes look clumpy what do ever:) I have tried many drugstore mascaras previously and none of them work as good as mac mascara x in my opinion. However, if you do prefer more dramatic lashes this is not the mascara for you <3 i will definately be repurchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by marmar88

I didn't like this. It was really runny and didn't wash off well. Also, the brush was not for me and did nothing spectacular for my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

I don't really like this mascara. It did nothing much for me. And its kind of clumpy, I don't know. I really had high expectations for this mascara, but it just made by eyelashes look blacker, blacker than ever. But I guess its fine. No I won't buy this again. I LOVE mac, so I thought it'll be great. VERY expensive too!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:30:00 AM More reviews by MedGirl17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely loved this mascara. Really simple to use brush, no problem adding extra coats. Better at volumising than lengthening, but still gives really good length! I have naturally long, dark thick lashes, so I rarely use mascara, but this one was perfect for day and night. Definitely worth the price and I will definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good daytime mascara. It has a great brush, goes on a little at a time, and can be applied in multiple coats without any clumping. It lenghtens lashes, however dosen't provide much in the volume department. I prefer volumizing mascara (MAC's Opulash), and have other more affordable drugstore mascara's that will do the same as Mascara X. Probably won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by CuteMo

At first I liked this mascara quite a bit, but I rarely use it now. These days I find it a bit too runny, although I love the brush. I guess I'll just have to find a mascara to pair with this for the 'natural look'.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I really really love this mascara. I wear this during the day. It's not a thick WOW night time mascara. This opens up my eyes so much and looks very 'baby doll' big eyed look. I really really love this mascara during the day! My favorite day mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by moth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like that this mascara goes on a little bit at a time, doesn't clump very much, looks more or less natural, and stays put through most of the day. For the price, it's a great deal better than the drug store equivalent. But I won't buy it again, as I am on a quest for as-good-as-but-cheaper and easier-to-acquire than Shu Uemura Basic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by BrittenE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this mascara for years and I love it. It's perfect for everyday/work or for a more minimal makeup day. (When I'm looking for more dramatic mascara, I usually use Mac Plushlash.)

While Mascara X is more expensive compared to drugstore brands, it's well worth the price. I've tried several other mascaras over the years, but keep going back to Mascara X. Several other mascaras have left my lashes feeling dry and brittle, but I don't have the problem with this mascara. When I use Mascara X, my lashes feel healthy and look better even when I'm not wearing any mascara.

While this mascara is more expensive than some, in the long run, I figure it's better to buy a $14 tube of mascara than constantly buying cheaper ones and throwing them away.

This has become my HG mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

I have tried many high end to drugstore mascaras, and MAC's mascara X is a must.
It works, it does NOT clump or flake on me. I do believe that 14$ is pretty expensive for a mascara... I dont mind the price tag if it works.