By Terry Perfecting Glow Foundation

on 7/28/2004 8:44:00 PM

I have this in shade #1, Healthy Ivory. It is a neutral based shade, and is very fair. This colour works beautifully with my PPP skin tone. Gives moderate coverage, a nice glow as well (not glittery/oily looking at all). Pricey, but worth it.

on 5/20/2004 1:38:00 PM

I love this product. I use it (in three colors depending on the tan) since I tried it. You look quite natural but the skin looks fresh. The colors are great, very subtile, and even with my impossible skin, I don't have problems of allergy or dryness. When I am travelling, I put some in a tiny pot. You do not need a lot. it's like a cashmere sweater, light and beautiful. It's rather expensive, but i't worth.

This color enhancing base is the best, if you already have good skin but need a little color smoothing base for those days when you need to make a good impression. Its very very expensive just for a color enhancer but believe me its worth it.

on 3/2/2003 4:04:00 AM

Wow I love this foundation! This is a creamy foundation and it blends like a dream. Coverage is sheer but it has tiny shimmer particles in it to give you a glow and make your skin look flawless. A little expensive but totally worth the money. I like how it comes in a 15ml pot as well since I have never ever finished up any foundation before. The one gripe I have is the packaging. It comes in a pot so it can be a bit messy as I have to use a q-tip to get the product out every time. Also there is a risk that it might dry up before you finish using it. Would be better if it comes in a pump bottle.