November 23, 2014 | 1236 users online

Hair Treatments - Got 2 Be - Got2Be dazzling 4-shine

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Catdaley

This is a great product. I spray it into damp hair and then brush it in. Not only does it make my hair shinny, it has almost a conditioning effect. it makes my hair soft. I use it after every time i shower. I will totally buy this product again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This actually does add a LOT of shine to my hair. A little goes a long way though so its important to overdo it. It goes on very light without weighing hair down. The problem is that it smells not-so-great, and makes hair look gross by the end of the day, so it should really only be used of you're going to wash your hair everyday, which I don't, so that's a problem. Still, I like using it for a night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. It's simple, and super cheap (along with most of Got2Be products). It doesn't smell overly great, like generic hairspray or something, but it leaves my hair really shiny looking. It's definitely a nice finishing touch once you've done your hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by VinylRitchie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I seems like the packaging in Canada is quite a bit different for this... I really like this product. I have straight medium thick hair and I find that this spray doesn't weigh my hair down like so many other shine sprays. It's nice and light. Don't expect it to defrizz or smooth out your hair like a serum. It just adds a nice shine to your hair. I use it on both towel dried hair and also as a finishing spray after I use my flat iron. The cheap price rocks too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

I dont know if this is the same product as the 'dazzling shine spray' and if not which of the two is mine , the Got2b dazzling 4 shine or the dazling shine spray (bottles different in canada) but anyhow i have a shine spray from Got2B and I really do enjoy it despite many bad reviews. I think maybe I am looking for something a little different than most people in a shine spray. Im not looking for moisturizing nourishing or repairing of any sort. I take care of those hair needs in other steps of my hair routine. No, what I am looking for is something that gives amazing shine withought the weight of a serum or greasy spray. My hair is all ready weighed down enough from all those other products in my routine, one for relaxing, another one for repairing, another for smothing and defrizzing (I know!). I think maqybe if you are using this for all of those needs you may be disappointed its really just pure shine i find no smothing/ defrizzing. I put it on right before bowdrying and right after flatironing, also it lasts much longer than most shine sprays. There is another one i use from nick chavez and innitally is just as shiny and light but doesnt last as long and is so much more expensive. If i do have the dazzling shine spray i am shocked by all the bad reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by channie15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is one of my favourite hair products! I have naturally wavy auburn hair, and I use this as a finishing touch. It makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking all day, and controls frizzies well. It also works if you put it on before blow drying to tame my hair. The smell is a bit alcohol-y but other than that, this product is amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by mingaling88

This product works pretty well on my dyed brown asian hair! After I blow dry and straighten my hair with an iron, I spray this stuff on my hands first then smooth it onto the ends of my hair and then I gradually work my hands up to my scalp. I wouldn't recommend spraying it onto your hair directly because it can look greasy! The smell is okay, a bit alcoholy at the beginning but then when it dries, the smell reminds me of the paul mitchell skinny serum scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Marjolaine

I was very disappointed with this purchase. I have thick and textured hair, that is a bit self-volumizing.
First off, I was new in the department of shine products. I never really had purchased any prior to this one. My hair lacked shine and I just wanted to give it some.
I noticed, that the result wasn't at all what I had wanted. The shine was fine, but the product was very heavy. In a couple minutes, my hair looked dirty and flat. It might be best to try using this stuff when your hair is put up..
The smell has a bit too much of alcohol to it, but overall is light when it dries.
I have to say that it did d-frizz!

From the bottle-

4: endless shine- d-frizz, smooth, polish (from the front)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like the smell but it works nice on clean dry hair, adds good amount of shine yet so shiny that makes it look greasy. The pump doesn't work right, I had to cut a bit of the tube off at the end for it to work better. Satisfied with this product overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by cb_islandgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't live without this. I spray it in my hair when it's wet then blow dry. People are always asking me how I get my hair so shiny...I like the smell too!