September 17, 2014 | 1263 users online

Makeup Brushes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Blush Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sharonsevea

This is an awful overpriced wannabe brush that doesnt do what it is suppose to. Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have not had good luck with Benefit which, imo, sells cheap products at way out of line prices for what you get. This brush is just horrible- splayed bristles right off the bat and just all over cheap, cheap, cheap. I was so disgusted with this that I actually quit getting my brows done at the local Benefit store because I had this and some of their other overpriced crap foisted on me by over zealous sales people.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Do not buy. For this price you can get so much better. The brstles are so splayed outthat you cannot control where the product goes. I think the earlier reviews maybe before Benefit chnaged their brushes.
There are cheaper brushes that are better than this IMO.
I am currently using MACs and also Laura Merciers which hasa realler nice shape which allows you to put just on the apples, contour or the whole cheek - check it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Brona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't find this brush in any way good for applying blush at all. I have to really stick and rub the brush into the blush for it to pick up any of the product and then when I apply it to my cheeks, I feel as if it scrapes my foundation off instead of applying the blush and it also sheds like crazy! It's also very harsh and rough on my skin. Would not recommend buying this brush at all!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 3:47:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Shocking!

I cannot control where the blush goes due to the splaying nature of this brush. I want my blush to end up on my cheekbones and it ends up everywhere else.

I find this brush more suited to blending contouring and blush more than a straight blush brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2005 8:14:00 PM More reviews by dansgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this blush brush!! It makes apply blush a breeze!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by liongrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush based on the unanimous (albeit few) reviews here, but I have to say I was rather disappointed. :( For $20, it's cheaper than most high-end blush brushes, so I was excited. But the first thing I noticed, aside from the fact that it applied blush the same way my Sonia Kashuk blush brush did (uneven, doesn't pick up a whole lot of product) and I bought the Benefit brush to replace the SK brush!!!), was how much it shed like crazy!!! It already came with a lot of loose bristles in the first place. Thank goodness for Sephora's liberal return policy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 8:39:00 AM More reviews by tmarie78

This is another unexpected win from the BeneFit brush line (see my review of their powder brush)--it is my favorite blush brush, and is a great value. The soft, well-splayed bristles are perfect for subtle washes of color, and yet the head is the perfect size to control application. If you are shopping for a great blush brush and are considering MAC and NARS, check this out--it surprisingly beats them both!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by skh02138

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Round brush, dome-shpaed head. Retailed around $22 or so, IIRC. The bristles are very soft and good for applying blush to the apples of the cheeks. It's about the same size or slightly larger than the MAC #129, but I actually like this one better. Softer bristles, rounder shape. It's not so good for contouring, but is a good general purpose brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a great little blush or travel powder brush- a million times better than my poor Nars blush brush, which is lovely and soft but falling to pieces.

The BeneFit brush is soft and luxurious, but still firm enough to give control. The handle is shorter for convenience and control, and the bristles are a little splayed out, which makes it a better brush for creating soft, pretty blush effects rather than contouring. Well worth the reasonable price. continued >>