August 31, 2014 | 979 users online

Makeup Brushes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Plush Powder Brush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Sour

Last time I was at the BeneFit counter, I spent a ridiculous amount of money and received the “Betty Brushes Up On Beauty” set, and this brush was included in it. I am very happy with the powder brush I have right now but this is really nice as well. I won't repurchase because I prefer a bigger brushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by trueluz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This will possible be the only bad review I write for Benefit products. I don't know what happened, but someone needs to wake up in the brush making department. The brush 'hairs' were constantly falling out and sticking all over my face. I ended up just throwing it out and buying a Bobbi Brown brush.
Good sized brush, nice shape, soft..... just not put together well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2005 11:40:00 AM More reviews by tralalalala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a great brush, especially for the price (when i bought it at sephora it was $30 i think, give or take a couple dollars). distributes evenly, is very soft and the size and shape are great. probably the only benefit product i own that i am attached to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 12:27:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

BeneFit are revamping their brushes so their entire existing brush range was 30% off. After reading the reviews here for this powder brush, I got to the counter and snapped up the last one they had. I got this for just $AU35 after discount which is a fantastic price! This did shed a few bristles when I first used it but this feels super soft and deposits color evenly so it gets a thumbs up from me. Oh and the new Plush Powder Brush will retail for $AU59 and is being launched later this month. I asked the SA if they were going to be much different and she said no, not really, mainly just different packaging

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 8:35:00 AM More reviews by tmarie78

This is a surprisingly great, soft and effective powder brush. I was looking for a huge, well-domed brush to apply my T.LeClerc powder in a sheer veil over my face, and after trying about a dozen in Sephora and at various dept store counters, this is the one that came up the best. Certainly the best value! Under $30 when I purchased it, it out-performed brushes priced at $60 and over! I have a love-hate relationship with Benefit, but this one is definitely love. I've had this brush for over two years now, and though it sheds a hair every now and then, it has held up really well to the abuse of being scrunched into the T.LeClerc tin against the rough screen, so the bristles are not only soft, but sturdy. And I agree that the relatively short handle makes it great for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Caligirl42990

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So soft! If you are thinking of buying the Stila powder brush, like I was, consider this one instead. BeneFit's powder brush is really soft and luxurious. I love sweeping it over my face. It's a nice big size for applying my powder to forehead and chin. Best of all, this is $27, compared to $53 for Stila's. Sephora and Macys.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2003 9:07:00 PM More reviews by skh02138

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know that BeneFit is a brand MUA loves to hate, but this brush (and the blush brush) are highly underrated. It is VERY plush and soft, and densely packed. It's actually a little larger than most powder brushes I've come across, which is great. The head is a little wider rather than round, with a domed top that deposits powder very sheerly. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 1:15:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Although I'm terribly attached to my Stila powder brush, this is a *wonderful* alternative. Much better than I expected from BeneFit, actually.

This is a beautiful little plush powder brush, great for travelling or stashing away because it's shorter than the Stila version. The bristles are really soft and luxurious, but more firm than the Stila version. So it gives a nice controlled finish as well as fluffiness. :) The shorter handle is also good for depositing powder foundation.

I really, really like this. I feel it's as good as my Stila and PC powder brushes, and better than the MAC and Nars powder brushes. And the price is wonderful for the quality. continued >>