October 26, 2014 | 1004 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avon - Anew Line Eliminator dual retinol treatment ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Honeybabe39

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing - I am going to have to snatch up all the remaining tubes I can get since it is discontinued. I've been using this over 6 months exclusively on my forehead, using it every other night along with the anew clinical peel. My forehead has/had a few slight wrinkles, nothing major, but it was bothering me. This treatment has virtually erased those lines. What's more, I notice now that the skin on my forehead has a much more refined poreless look, is less oily, and is less blotchy in color than the rest of my face. I think I am going to start usng it as an all over facial cream. The smell is slightly medicinal, but that's my only complaint. This has never broken me out, irritated my skin, or made me dry and flaky like other creams. It makes my skin look and feel healthy and I couldn't be happier.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 5:44:00 AM More reviews by KinuG

Great product! Gave my skin moisture and clarity even after the first use. A little goes a long way. I don't know why in the world Avon discontinued it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

The problem with companies like Avon is that they can't leave well enough alone. They insist on coming out with new products every 5 seconds, thereby making older products less successful. It really pisses me off! This is a fabulous face treatment, and won't irritate your skin at all. I like the nice long tube that I don't have to stick my finger in. It makes my skin wonderful. I also picked up a couple of tubes during a recent clearance, but I'm sad it's going.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by sarahbear3

I used this product a couple of years ago when I was an Avon rep and really liked it then. I have a small line across my forehead, and this really did well to diminish it. It also just seemed to really clarify and improve my skin. I recently made an order from Avon, and noticed that they are discontinuing this, so I bought it cheap, $5.99, to see if it would give the same great results now. It is having the same effect on my skin, and I am very pleased! I am only sad that they are discontinuing it, but I noticed in the latest brochure they are introducing a new retinol product which sounds similar. I suppose after I run out of this I will give that a try, and just hope that it works as well. The new stuff is in their Ageless Results line, I am just now trying the day and night cream for that, and so far I really like them, I'll probably do a review on them after I use them a bit longer. Anyway, this is a great product, and if you can get it through your rep or on e-bay I would highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 9:30:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've also notice good things from this. It's given slight help to my fine lines but I've really noticed that the lines around my mouth are much better. Although, I'm sure I'm not supposed to do this but I use a tiny amount each evening on my lips and then smear them with vaseline and I've noticed that my lips are less wrinkly and have plumped up a little. They are much smoother and rarely chap. My lips used to always chap but since I've been putting a little of this on every night they are so soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by tangeryne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this on sale from Amazon - 6$ each, so dirt cheap really. I got 2, it was about 3-4 months ago and I'm just starting on the second tube. This is because I don't use it every day, I use it every other day. I tried RoC Retinol before and it was too harsh for my skin.

This has given me great results. Clear skin, firmer, and all around glowing. I am hoping this will keep helping my skin for at least a few years so I can put off the prescription stuff! So far so good. :) Two thumbs up. I don't see on the Avon site anymore so I HOPE they haven't discontinued it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Donostiarra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did not eliminate my lines. I had the beginnings of some fine lines on my forehead and had hoped this would reduce their appearance but it didn't. It's a thick, highly fragranced cream that luckily did not cause me to break out. I used this for a year and did not see any results. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

My favorite retinol item. Better than ROC, Olay (and I love that one), Lancome ReSurface, better than Lauder Diminish. This was $6.99 new and boxed on eBay!!!

I think retinol is a must for almost everyone. I use it as my weapon against the beginning signs of aging--not just on my face, but the tops of my hands and the chest and neck, too.

First off, the packaging is ideal for keeping retinol stable. That is a plus. Secondly, the texture just sinks right into my skin. It does not burn. It is a very effective product and I have seen some minor improvements in texture and clarity.

Gosh, for someone who was always anti-Avon, I am so happy with their skincare items now~from the peel kit to CelluSculpt to Luminosity Ultra....VERY HAPPY!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 1:50:00 AM More reviews by emmzee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a free tube of this with purchase, and was a little leery as years ago I tried retin A and it was too irritating. I am 35, with fine lines, some acne, and random spots, from scars and sun damage. Well, I don't have acne much anymore since I started using this 2 weeks ago (after initial breakout), the spots are much lighter and my pores are smaller! I wasn't even looking for smaller pores, I just noticed it! I just look a lot better altogether, and wear foundation less often, and look really great if I do- the spots/acne were really problematic. Pretty good for FREE! I am hooked. Not too expensive for the payoff, easy to find all manner of items cheap on ebay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up upon a suggestion from my mother. Start with a clean face, then take a pearl sized amount only of this treatment put on your problem areas (it only takes a very little bit to cover your whole face), then put your moisturizer over it. I use Delon Vitamin E cream over it and this works wonders. It brightens my complexion. You have to be faithful and use this every night. This is for night time use only. If you put too much on it can over dry your skin or irritate you. This keeps my combo oily/dry flaky skin balenced. I cannot live without this I pray Avon will never discontinue it like they do so many other of their better products.