October 21, 2014 | 1609 users online

Hair Treatments - Lancome - Hair Sensation Nutrition Intense

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by DSNW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this hair mask!
It detangles my hair very well and leaves it really soft. It also smells so good!
The only thing I don't like about this product is that it comes in a tub.
I hope Lancome never discontinues it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by cvaldivia83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this treatment! The smell its absolutely wonderful! I wish Lancome would release a perfume with this smell, I would definitely buy it! But the treatment by itself on the first day usually leaves my hair stiff! It also gets shiny and incredibly well treated, but nonetheless stiff. After I wash my hair again, it stays very well treated, shiny, amazing! One of the best treatments I have ever bought.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried a sample of this and I was hooked! It made my hair so soft, smooth and shiny! I use the blow-dryer on my hair every day and this mask made such a difference! I have never experienced something like this from another product. It has a relaxing fragrance and it feels very light on my hair. I cannot comment on the price, because I looked everywhere for this mask and I found out that it is not selled in my country (I don't remember where did the sample come from, it was a while ago). I have tried many expensive salon products and treatments and no one had the result of this mask. I definitely would buy it If I could find it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Alicina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just broke down and bought this again, all because of the smell. My hair is normal, wavy, long (texture similar to Jessica Simpson, but brunette, and NOT color treated), so it's not that I need this product per se; it's actually a little rich for me (def too rich to use every day; I imagine this is designed for a textured hair type, unless its been reformulated since the first time I purchased this 5 years ago). It's just that smell.... I love it. The scent is unbelievable. So cozy and beautiful, warm, rich, and musky. It's a very european fragrance; not something you find in American beauty products, which tend to smell more fresh and/or fruity. This is much more of a "skin scent," but for hair, which is something I am flat out obsessed with. I had this shampoo / treatment combo years ago but left it at an ex's house when we broke up; when he sent me my stuff back, he kept this for himself! (the bastard! not that he had any hair to speak of, anyway...but whatever). And now they don't sell it in the US anymore, so I just shelled out $39 for the cond. and $20 for the shamp on Amazon.com. Thank goodness for 1-click shopping...I bought it while I was sitting next to my baseball-watching-husband and he was none the wiser! haha! ;) 5 lippies for the sent alone. Seriously. It's that worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by calisummer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite deep conditioner mask. It leaves my wavy, thick, and color treated hair skin very silky and soft. It's a bit expensive, so I try to use it sparingly and make it last, but I can always tell the difference in my hair when I use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by IAlone

did nothing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2006 8:31:00 AM More reviews by lillepernille

My hair is fine, colour treated shoulder length. I picked this up at the airport on my way to Cyprus and made my hair surprisingly soft, even when I didn't use a conditioner afterwards. The effect wore off before I had finished with the bottle, but I will definitely repurchase together with the conditioner sometime to try an recreate the effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Katina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best hairproduct ever. It makes makes my dry, dull hair ultra-soft, glossy, manageable and (remarkably!!!) fluffy! Doesn't weigh it down at all, didn't expect that from such an intensly moisturizing product. And if this wasn't enough it smells absolutely divine. Yummy, deliscious, caramelly....I wish it didn't cost a fortune, but hey, since I don't smoke I can certainly give that money to the good folks at Lancome instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2005 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lw921

I LOVE this product. I got it as a free sample and it made my fine, dry hair feel thick, healthy and wonderful! I barely recognized my own head. I was amazed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell, but this did nothing to improve the condition of my hair.