April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine Lipstick Suga' Shine 329

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great everyday lipstick! Medium sheer shimmery pink with no obvious taste or smell. Dirt cheap and moisturizing too. What's not to like? Would definitely repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very pigmented lips & this left a faint, pink shimmer. The texture is very balm-like as others have noted, & for that, I like Wild Shine lipsticks, however, I don't think I'll re-purchase in this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 1:54:00 AM More reviews by semarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color! Gives high shine that lasts and I swear feels like a lip balm on! No scent or taste for me, always good! Would have never thought of getting this if it weren't for the reviews!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by bella001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first wet'n'wild lipstick since I was about 12. I am pleasently pleased with this purchase. 329 is a great sheer pink colour. It is very sheer so i use a lip liner with it. I bought a revlon lip liner in "fleshtones, petal, and skins" and these all look great with the lip colour. Im not a fan of matte lipstick and have been looking for a bee-stung pink lip and i think this is very lovely. i want something a little more pink though as well so i have to keep looking

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the Wild Shine lipsticks because of their gel-like texture. I also love the fact that they're fragrance free, and you can reapply w/no gunky buildup! Suga' Shine is a warm golden pink w/a hint of a coral of my rosy lips. It really brightens my face! I'll repurchase for sure when I run out. I'm a MAC C3/Aromaleigh 2W w/medium golden brown hair and hazel eyes.

EDIT 4/19/05 - Great color and formula, but it's just not for me anymore. I rarely wear lipstick, so this was given away. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2004 12:01:00 PM More reviews by il23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick. This color is a YL with a hint of pink and a metallic shine. It broke off at the base the first time i used it, which was annoying. It's more a balm than a lipstick because it hardly has any color. It goes on smooth with no scent and stays for several hours. A good find, but I'll be looking for other colors in the range.

For reference, I'm warm toned medium with black hair brown eyes and semi-pigmented lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2004 12:58:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

This is perfectly okay, but not so exciting. It's slick-feeling, lip balm-like, and adds only the teeniest hint of color (a cool pink) and shine. Texture is comfortable and wearable. However, I think I'm going to return this, since this barely showed up on my highly pigmented lips. Sure it's cheap, but how many sheer pink lip balm things does one girl need?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2004 1:08:00 PM More reviews by webvira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very moisturizing and shiny more like a tinted gloss than a pigmented lipstick. This is one of my favorite shades. Both 329 and 325 (precious) appear light and pink on my lips but 329 is definitely slightly more peachy and more shimmery. Top image is 325, bottom is 329. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2004 9:50:00 AM More reviews by MACjunky

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i agree with peppermint girl's review - i didn't love this one. the texture is nice and moisturizing, but the color totally washed me out (i'm a cool toned, fair skinned brunette). also, it didn't deposit enough color on my lips, even when i pressed hard. i'm returning this one...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never tried WnW Lipsticks before, because of all the terrible things I kept hearing about them, but I really am glad I tried this. Suga Shine is a really nice, golden pink color (more pink than gold...which is nice to find these days) with a hint of a peach undertone. There is no scent right away, but I find that once you put it on, it gets this really light crayon/wax type smell to it(not so pleasant). These colors go on sheerly, and last for a pretty decent amount of time. I hear these go for just a bit over $2..they're a bargain!