September 19, 2014 | 1684 users online

Brows - Clinique - Brow Sculpting Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this on my eyebrows for like 2 years and haven't ever thought of trying something new!! I only need a bit of the powder on my eyebrows for a fuller look, and then I use the Revlon Colourstay Eyebrow Pencil to make them look a little bit darker. Definitely recommend this product if you have light eyebrows and want to get them looking a little bit darker and fuller!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by stcloud

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin, but like the look of darker, thicker eyebrows. My brows are fairly wide, but the hairs are sparse. I've tried pencils of every type that looked unnatural and then discovered this. Aside from colouring my eyebrows, this is the only product I would use ever. The product comes with a powder, a tinted gel to fix brows and two little brushes for each in a neat, little mirrored case - top quality packaging. The powder gives the most natural effect, allowing you to create well-defined brows as thin or thick looking as you like. My only suggestion would be for Clinique to give 1/2 less gel and 1/2 more of the powder. An excellent product that exceeded my expectations.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2005 6:19:00 AM More reviews by saltwaterdreaming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the blonde/Auburn one as I have red hair and fair eyebrows. I always thought my brows should be darker to define my face but after using this I see it enhances my brows and I realise the darker colors were way to harsh for my coloring. It comes with a small brow stiff brush (perfect) to apply the powder and a small brush to apply the darker brow gel to finish the look. Better than the brow pencils and brow mascaras.
I brought mine from Strawberry net so very happy with this bargain.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2004 9:51:00 AM More reviews by trishny

I love the packaging of this product! Perfect for travelling! The gel-like texture side was completely useless for me though. When I used it, I looked like I put shiny gel on my brows :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2003 7:10:00 AM More reviews by pinkprincess1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really sparse and pale eyebrows, but this makes me look like I have defined, arch eyebrows, which must be good! I've tried different kinds of products (mostly pencils) but this is the best one I've found. I use Platinum to Blonde and it comes with a powder to "make" brows, and then a gel to set them. I don't use the gel because there's nothing to set, but if you have more unruly brows, you'd find a use for it.

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2003 8:22:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this! I got this months ago and did not like it intially. But I soon re-discovered it and started to like it! Mine is auburn to brown. It has a brown gel and a auburn powder. Lasts me a long time and the powder stays put throughout the day!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by daiquiri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i liked this product. you get very slightly tinted brow gel on one side and brow powder on the other side. the mini angled brush included is very handy, dispenses the right amount of powder and blends product easily too. i like that the compact has a generous mirror but i haven't found a use for the gel part yet. its supposed to keep the hairs in place but my brows are too sparse to see a difference and sometimes it messes up the powder. maybe bushier eyebrows would find this useful. the powder lasts throughout the day too.