September 1, 2014 | 1941 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - Pinkies in Strawberry Smoothie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect color! I've tried some others, but they just made my hands look washed out. This color is just right! I think it is a warm tone; I wish it was easier to tell what warmth the CND polishes are. I tried Tutu & it looked terrible on me!
If you're looking for a sheer color that compliments your skin tone, try this. You'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Strawberry Smoothie was one of the first shades to be brought into the Shellac line. A cool-toned pink with a hint of shimmer - very wearable and buildable to opacity. Nice. But I wish CND would bring out more Shellac shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2004 10:11:00 AM More reviews by tappgl1

This color has been around at Creative for a long time and for good reason. It is a beautiful icy pale pink frost with a hint of sparklies. I normally buy only OPI, but I saw this last time I got my nails done and had to have it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 8:01:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Very beautiful, a favorite of mine for my toesies =) It's a very light gleaming baby pink shade. Lasting power is good. Looks great with some pink glitter sprinkled on top. ;)