December 19, 2014 | 837 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Clear Skin Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by DanielleFitz1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't think this product made the slightest difference, if anything, it made my acne more worse, I could feel it irritating on the surface of my skin which felt at times really uncomfortable and even painful. I applied this daily and instead of reducing the size and appearance of my spots, it just seemed to get more like a rash and then got slightly more bigger which made me stop using it altogether! I'm sticking to this BioCorrex which I've found and so far there's no irritation or any adverse reaction with my spots, largely because it's something that I drink for a change instead of putting onto my face! I have noticed it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by BareeraY

Iv never written a review on any product before. Mostly I just use a product and then don't even bother buying again lol cuz nothing ever seemed to work on my acne. I'm 27 and I have had acne since forever. Anyway so my derm recommended this product and voila!!! I'm in love with my derm and this product!! Just a few days and my skin was glowing and spots clearing up!!! Any pimples just became smaller and dried up!!! I still use this product twice a week to keep the spots away!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by briloveschocolatebunnies

I really do like this stuff. I used it a lot in my college days, and I find myself now coming back to it years later. I wouldn't think of it as a treatment to help treat acne, but I do find that it keeps my acne-prone skin from getting worse and allows you to use retinol at the same time. It also makes a great moisturizer for my combo skin, and make-up looks nice over it. It seems to improve the look of fine lines when on the skin.

I know usually retinol is a nightly thing as it can make your skin sensitive to the sun. However, the directions state that it can be used morning and night. I think the retinol concentration in this cream is very low, honestly. I take off one lippie because they don't state the concentration anywhere---not even on their website. But I use this under make-up (make-up with SPF in it), and I find it really makes my skin look nice. It's hard to find a moisturizer that goes under make-up that won't break me out.

If you have dry skin, you will likely want to avoid this...or use it less frequently. Maybe every other day. The combination of salicyclic acid and retinol can make your skin prone to peeling.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by SmileNowCriiL8r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am sorry to say I hated this product. :( I used it for a few weeks and it made my skin worse instead of better. I broke out in tiny pimples all over my face in places i never had breakouts before. It was also giving me painful acne deep in my skin on my chin and cheeks that was so painful and swollen. I read some things about retinol and the purging process, but I felt as though, for me anyway, the drawbacks outweighed the benefits.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Angel70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am, in an effort to get my skin nice before I celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary at 43, been diligently using this every night and morning along with Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum. I have had some promising results at the 2-week mark here. I am usually very oily and blemish-prone.I have tried so many treatments and ended it with little to no effects. I am very happy and will be continuing this for some long time to come. I think I can ditch the foundation now!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by melisaRN816

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is one of my holy grail products.
I fear (I know it's ridiculous) that they'll discontinue it.
I'm in my late 20's and have some sun damage but also some little pimps that re appear.
I used to have very very very bad acne.
I really love this product- it is gentle on my skin and I fully admit to hoarding it.
It doesn't bother my sensitive skin, my breakouts have noticeably decreased (I've used this other product alongside it-- Bliss labs face peels in the individually wrapped packages) and I use this face product with my clarisonic.
Other than these three products I've mentioned I am a very lazy skin care person.
Usually, the less I do to my skin and the less I put on it, the better.
This really has been a fantastic product for my skin and I'd be really sad if they discontinued it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This advertises that it helps with break outs and wrinkles...which are the 2 problems I battle with on my face. To fight wrinkles I was trying moisturizers that were too emollient and broke me out more than normal and to fight the breakouts I was drying out my skin hence making fine lines look worse...a vicious cycle of counter productivity! This product has salicylic acid to fight break outs and a small amount of retinol to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. For the 1st week or 2 it did break me out, which happens to me when I use any retinol products. In fact, since this cream has a low level of retinol I was surprised to see that it was enough to bring impurities out in my skin, it made me feel like it was working. My dermatologist has prescribed retinol to me which I found WAY too harsh, the exfoliating property in the prescription strength was not something that got better with time, my skin was always dry and irritated. This cream seems to do the trick, albeit slow moving but after about 2-3 weeks it was noticeable. My skin has a shiny glow that I haven't had for several years and is staying relatively break out free. As far as improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles I will need to use this a bit longer to tell but I am sold on it enough to continue using.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by bergafer3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My wrinkles have gone away and my breakouts! It's amazing, it's hard to find in stores by me. But it really works!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I remember buying this a while back. It did nothing to make my acne breakouts any better. Two lippies for not making my face any worse.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

This seems to be helping with my acne, but I can never be sure. I don't have wrinkles so I can't say if it truly does help with that or not. Works well but not well enough for my combination skin with many dry patches. It just isn't moisturizing enough by itself. It isn't greasy at all and soaks into the skin right away. It is also pretty expensive for a drugstore product and doesn't have much in the tube. I wish it was in a pump bottle instead.