April 24, 2014 | 1831 users online

Treatments - Neutrogena - 60 Second Hair Repair

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2007 1:12:00 PM More reviews by nicolley77

it's alright. it makes my hair soft but that's about it. just slightly "deeper" than a regular conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

Um...this is all right. It doesn't feel like it's completely clean-rinsing. My hair feels healthier from the Paul Mitchell regular Strength conditioner than from this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2006 12:24:00 PM More reviews by LillyBG

Nice. I'm not sure if a deep conditioner can work in a mintue, but this leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and soft. So simple and quick to use. I have shoulder length, fine hair with dry ends. I only put this on from mid-strand to ends. I haven't tried many deep conditioners, so I'll keep looking for an HG. But I'll always rely on this one if I don't find anything else.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by xx13

I have to wash my hair every day or else it's grease city. I also dye it and between the two it's hard to detangle when wet without a heavy conditioner. Iím on the hunt for a miracle product so I bought this spur of the moment because I liked the package. I expected more. Itís not bad, but itís not good. Itís justÖmeh. It doesnít make it any easier to run a comb through and it certainly doesnít do any repairing. It does make hair softer, soft enough for my boyfriend to notice a difference. It has a nice smell thatís very subtle (a good thing in my opinion). I found that a little does NOT go a long way, you have to use a good amount so the bottle doesnít last long. My hunt for a miracle conditioner will continueÖ

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2005 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Dromero03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this product years ago and use it every so often. It works well, but not the type of results that I was expecting. It did soften my hair and all but wasn't the greatest product I have used though it did do the job.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2005 12:54:00 PM More reviews by begirl11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't make a difference

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample size of this conditioner for free. Normally I don't use a deep conditioner because my healthy, straight, fine-but-thick hair doesn't need it (despite daily blow drying), and this conditioner reminded me that. It claims "won't weigh hair down" but it weighs down my hair. It's okay to use after a clarifying shampoo once a week, but a more lightweight conditioner is better for me. I can see that this would work well for someone with slightly dry hair, but on healthy hair it is too heavy.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsilyamodimethicone, Wheat Germ, Rosemary, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth 2, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2004 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this conditioner..I use it with my nioxin moisture and strength conditioner and it really helps my very unhealthy hair..it really has help restore it. ive tried so many different conditioners that peope have highly recomended and none of them work on my hair..but this stuff is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2004 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Misteza

This stuff is better than most drug store brands. I use it once a week as a quick treatment, otherwise, it just wouldn't have the same results. It tends to build up if used consecutively, but otherwise, it is a great weekly conditioning treatment.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2004 6:59:00 AM More reviews by edie4711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Huh. All the other reviewers seemed to like this product very well. Me, not so much. It does smell nice, but I found it made my thick, medium-textured feel a bit heavy and oily. I don't have much damage to repair, but I had a sample so I thought I'd try it out.
The problem may lie in my frequency of washing--I'm an every-other-day girl, so maybe this treatment was just too heavy for me...? continued >>