Burt's Bees Shea Butter Decollete Creme [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/29/2007 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My boobies will forever look gorgeous. Thank you shea butter boobie cream.

on 6/6/2007 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Wonderful product! Not greasy, easily absorbed and wonderful scent. Amazing! It's not a miracle product so I used it as a preventive option only. :)

on 3/24/2007 1:54:00 PM

Ultra gentle and moisturizing. Feels amazing. Glycerin and shea butter are listed fairly high up in the ingredients and I can feel the effects. I use it on any sensitive skin area I have that I want to pamper. A bit thick, though, so it's perfect for night or cotton gloves or something. One caveat: It is a sort of yellowish color that appears to come off when rubbed. I guess the smart thing is to not rub it or don't put this creme on areas that will have clothes or anything else rubbing it.

Edit: I wouldn't repurchase because of the smell, the fact that the color smears, the fact that Burt's Bees is expensive, and that I feel like there are other products that can moisturize just as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I had tried everything to help heal my sunburned arms when I discovered the partially used trial-size tube under my sink and thought "what the heck--it can't hurt". Two days later, the red, dry burns on my arms have peeled off to reveal healthier skin. I am going to attribute this miraculous change to this Burt's Bees product because up until that point, I wasn't seeing much change from the 10 million other things I had tried. I am going straight out today to get more....plus, it's just a really nice cream that moisturizes well and I love the scent (love all those "natural" smells!!) I noticed that the repairing hand creme has the same ingredients so I will probably purchase that if they have it where I shop. Update: I just went to the Burts Bee's website and couldn't find this product--I think it has been discontinued.

on 6/1/2006 11:55:00 AM

Got a sample tube of this in a swap and really like it. It's nice and moisturizing, and the effect lasts well. The scent of neroli has long been used in incense and oils, but is very strong and therefore not for everyone. The rose mixes nicely with it and I would re-purchase.

on 2/16/2006 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought that this was a pretty pleasant cream, it moisturises well, and left a nice glow on my skin, but really I didn't think that it was any better for my decollete than a body lotion would be, so probably wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/16/2005 11:16:00 PM

If you love this and want to save money the Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme is cheaper and has the same ingrediants (although mixed around).

on 8/30/2005 4:28:00 PM

I like this product. I can't say it does anything for my "decollete" or breasts/neck area (to be less pretentious and french about it) besides moisturize. The good thing about it is consists of all natural ingredients so you don't have to worry about tiny tumors forming some place in your body, if you worry about that sort of thing. It gives a nice sheen to your skin, has a very rich texture, and smells good, if you like natural oil type smells. It smells like rose oil but to some it may smell to medicinal. A very good product until I find something better for the "decollete."

Actually I use this product mainly for the smell, which I think is divine. I wish it was a body lotion. if it was less expensive then I would buy lots of tubes and rub it all over myself three times a day.

on 8/22/2004 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TGot this as a sample in the Healthy Skin pack of samples.I actually think a lotion or a cream targeted towards this area of the body is another silly marketing gimmick by the cosmetic companys (Burt included). BUT, with that put aside, this is really a nice creme. I am a fan of shea butter and macadamia oil, and this has both among other things. I use this on my feet (don't like the coconut foot cream Burt makes)and elbows with good results.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products