July 31, 2014 | 995 users online

Masks - LUSH - Enzynamite [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Pickiis

This is the most awesome exfoliating counter product out there! I bought it after the good reviews from MUAer. I've tried so many exfoliating products, and not much of a fan of abrasive exfoliator. Although, I dun quite like the packaging and short life of this product, but i've got to say the effectiveness and price made it all up (i bought the small trial size for AU$5.95, prolly will last 7 or 8 uses). I simply massage the product on for about 3 minutes, which was abit long I believed, since the product is very strong. and wah la... only one use, my skin looks SO smooth, soft, lighten/even my skintone, lightened up my acne scars, small blackheads were gone, no flakes. and the results lasts for days. it's simply the best!!! highly recommend to anyone without extrememly sensitive skin. lastly, please stay out of the sun for days after using this. by the way, I truly think my search for an effective exfoliator ends there.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by tracy73

It is not a mask but cleanser (sale tell me). However, it cannot cleanse my skin and make my skin get a little bit red........

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Enzynamite is sort of like DuWop's LipVenom, but, for the face. Actually, I take that back... Enzynamite actually lives up to it's promises! Having thick, oily skin, I apply some of the mask and let it do it's wonders for around 30 minutes. Smell wise, it is fruity and spicy smelling at the same time. The texture is like lumpy oatmeal that becomes very tingly and quite warm on the skin. Though some people may find issues with the scent and feel of this product... I love em both! Once rinsed, my skin is bright, flushed and more refined. Don't pay attention to the "4 applications per pot." You can get a ton of usage out of it (I'm going on 2 weeks here using it 3x per week) and it's still going strong. I will definately repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 5:38:00 PM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A really good scrub/mask you are warned not to leave it on for long, but for me (strong oily/problem skin) I get no benefit from this as a scrub/cleanser I leave it on until I start feeling a tinglle normally 20 mins, I'm not recommending you do this as it is not a good idea for sensitive/normal types but if you have tough/thick skin like mine you can & will get better results. After washing it off my skin is radiant & fresh for 5 this is an absolute steal ! Only downside are the cheap deli-containers-not practical for travel , and also the lack of 'serious' preservatives means this may go off before you have had time to use it all up, apart from that it is fabulous & gives me the same effect as PTR's Oxygenating Mask which was nearly 40!.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by red_cherry

i used this product after cleansing and it is beautiful, makes your skin all glowy. its a bit too expensive to use it regualrly though. i think i'll probably treat myself to a course of enzynamite every 6 months

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by bexter63

Enzymanite usually leaves my skin with a nice glow, although I can't really tell if it's cleansing my face all that well.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2003 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Killy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i just started using this and i LURVE it....very nice, very effective, it is actually helping get rid of pigmentation scars it seems, too... we shall see.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 2:17:00 AM More reviews by fembot21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells fantastic, and it makes my face glow. It's a combination cleanser/mask that you rinse off immediately. It's made with all fresh ingredients, so you need to use it quickly, though you can use it a while past the expiration date as long as you always keep it in the fridge. That also makes it nice and cool on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by nena72879

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised I haven't seen a rating for this product yet. I'm really into enzyme face treatments and this one is just awesome (price, effectiveness). It uses papaya, pineapple and lime to literally loosen dead skin cells and reveal new, fresh skin! You put it on your face, it's kind of strong so you can't leave it on for too long, and then wash it off. You'll SEE dead skin rolling off your face-NO JOKE. Leaves your skin super clear and smooth, no need to moisturize. The scent is so yummy. Go try it! SERIOUSLY!!!