April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Conditioner - Rusk - deepshine conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by electricshock01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Meh, not a bad shampoo and conditioner but it's not great either. It's fine if you use it maybe twice in a row but after continued use it leaves build up.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by sophialove14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not Great. I bought this with it's matching shampoo and I have to say, I wasn't impressed. The shampoo makes your hair squeaky clean. Too clean. After washing it in the shower I felt that my hair was very dry. The conditioner weighed my hair down. Over all it really didn't help with frizz, or the condition of my hair like it says it will It didn't do anything absolutely horrible,but I wont be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

This is a review for their Deepshine Keratin Care Conditioner. I got the full-sized bottle from Ricky's for $9.99. It was the cheapest keratin-based conditioner they had so I gave it a try. It isn't very thick, but it does coat my hair well. I was surprised at how long the scent lingered in my hair (smelled kind of like a coconut-vanilla blend) and even more surprised at how the water was running off my hair like a sheet. It cut drying time in half and it dried in almost a sheet-like matter. My hair wasn't completely sleek, but it was a lot less frizzy than it usually is when I let it air-dry. This is most shocking during a hot, humid NYC day.

I gave it one lippie off because I feel like it leaves a bit of build up, I can feel a bit of it as I run my fingers through.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by momtobe06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this and the matching shampoo with another Rusk styling product.

I could not imagine leaving this product in my hair as a leave in.... I have both the shampoo & conditioner and they have weird textures. The shampoo feels very luxe & conditioning, while this is watery and feels off & icky in my wet hair...does not feel like it is coating it nicely, but instead it feels sticky and tacky... I don't mind the smell and the end result is so -so.

Not a bad combo, but nothing amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2006 9:11:00 PM More reviews by PhoebesMeow

This is the best leave in conditioner I've ever used. It sucks as a regular conditioner, but it says for maximum benefits NOT to rinse out. So I started using it as a leave in and my hair is SOOO silky and manageable. I was recently hit with the winter dryness and tangles but this stuff turned that right around.. my hair looks phenomenal with this as a leave in. LOVE it

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2005 3:30:00 AM More reviews by allisonburbank

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Would buy to compliment the deep shine sea kelp shampoo only. Highly recommend for those with oily hair, as it seemed to have no oil, didn't seem to moisturize my hair or make it as slick as do most conditioners. Pretty color and comes in a travel bag with the shampoo and a body scrubber which are all a pretty teal color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 5:07:00 PM More reviews by snafuish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bleh! Yuck! Gross! Worse conditioner, ever!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2004 2:13:00 PM More reviews by maddiemh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought the shampoo and conditioner at Costco b/c of smell and heard of it before. Hated it. The conditioner left my hair heavy and greasy. I didn't like the "gook" it left behind. Even the cheap conditioners didn't leave this much residue. I just wanted to wash it off. I ended using the shampoo only. I had a whole liter to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by jzang

It smells bad, and has a crazy color, but it WORKS for my dry hair. It did leave it soft and silky, and you can even leave it for extra conditioning. Don't ever buy the shampoo because it's terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2003 10:48:00 PM More reviews by wildcatcutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hated this! I tried it thinking that it would make my dry hair soft and shiny. I was so wrong. It left my hair limp and lifeless. I don't think that my hair was an shinier either, just greasy.