November 28, 2014 | 1770 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Crystal Waters

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I bought this because I had an idea to do a really intense blue/turquoise eye look and even though I already had some shades that would work I wanted more options, lol. So I found this and thought it would work perfectly. I applied the second darkest shade wet, but turns out this shadows don't really like to be wet, so I applied it dry instead. Once I figured that out it worked really well and it looked freaking awesome. Both of the times I used this, I was both working (bartending) and it was very hot out as well, so that may have something to do with the fact that this shadow tends to crease and loose its vibrancy throughout its wear. I love how it looks when I first put it on and I'm hoping that I can get it to work for me better in the future when I'm not in a hot sweaty environment. I will say that the blues are great for bringing out blue eyes and the palest shade is beautiful in the inner corner, I'm happy I bought this and I will create several different looks with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

I made good use out of this quad when I was in high school. I never wore all the colours altogether because I just think it'd be too intense for me. However, I did apply the two darker shades into my eyeliner sometimes. On my upper lid I would line it with black eyeliner and then the outer corner top and bottom I'd often wet a brush, dip it into the dark colour and then add. That was my look a lot in high school. I think blue eyeshadows are way underrated for brown eyes! It looks awesome. The lightest shade could work for the brow bone and inner corners of your eyes. If I do blue with my eyeliner these days I usually use a pencil nowadays. Well, I wouldn't buy this again because it's Cover Girl, and I don't like that they test their products on animals. I should probably mention the horribly cheap packaging too. Drop this palette and KAPOW, you got a problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by ClarissaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this palette before I knew anything about eyeshadow and which shades would go best with my blue eyes. I just picked it because blue and green are my favorite colours. Anyway, these shades look awful on me. Plus, they're super shimmery and not pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by orchestrated19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the idea that it gives you an array of colors to blend, but it's too sparkly for me. Also, like most eyeshadows, it comes off quite easily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow quad worked almost decently on me. I have tried-and hated most Covergirl shadows, and I still don't love this one but it showed up OK on my pale pale eyelids, and had OK staying power.

Still had a peculiar smell, and smeared without using a base. Colors are pretty, but I now have switched to and prefer NYX.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

I've had this quad for a while and thought I would break it out and use it. It is possibly the worst eyeshadow I have ever used. It took alot of product to get enough color payoff on my lids. Fallout was INSANE- all over my face. The consistency on the brush and then on my eyelids was crumble-y and disgusting. I would not recommend this at all. I wore it for an hour to an hour and a half and it didn't even last that long. I bought it because the colors are pretty but I would never use this again. :/

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ilikeshim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have always been a fan of blue eyeshadow so when I saw this product online I had my sister purchase it for me. I really like the two darkest shades of blue, they are pigmented and work very well for me, same goes for the white but the light blue was a disappointment, it wasn't pigmented and did not work at all on my skin. That was probably the only bad part about this product. No matter how much I tried to apply it the colour would not show up.

Though it was only one of the colours, not sure if it was maybe defective but I will repurchase if I run out since I like the blues so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

I love the colors of this! They're so so pretty. I really like the silver/white color and the lighter blue color together. Like almost all of the Covergirl eyeshadows, I think the color payoff is pretty decent. I'm not a huge high end makeup kind-of person, because I think you can get almost the same kind of quality at drugstores, if you use a primer and all that jazz. overall i love this quad:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

really pretty colors and great color quality! I don't mind using the sponge applicators they give you because honestly, they deposit more color. The darker colors show up really well and you can mix with the others or wear the lighter ones alone for a more subtle look. The one thing is, sometimes I find CG shadows can be a bit dusty or have some fallout, but once it's on, it's on. Just use a primer. I def like this though, and it's noticeable!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great quad!! The 2 darker colors are SUPER pigmented! the 2 lighter colors are more shimmery and sheer. They go beautifully together though and Im overall very happy with this set :) Good job Cover Girl.