Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smacker in Strawberry-Kiwi

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/25/2013 11:10:00 PM

This is the first lip gloss I found that is not sticky or have a nasty taste to it. I found it at CVS on sale. The lip applicator is better than a roll on. It glides the gloss evenly on my lips without the caked-on effect. And the taste is a bonus. It's great to use alone or accompany a barely there lipstick. It shines perfectly without being too attracting. Great quality at a great price!

on 9/15/2011 2:41:00 PM

I love this! The smell is lush and surprisingly it actually tastes good too. I'm not usually a fan of lip glosses but this one isn't all gloopy and sticky. It feels just like a lip-balm but less waxy and gives more of a shine. Great product, really hard to find in the UK unless you get it online which means you have to pay double or triple the price. So the downside of the product is how difficult it is to get. Also the packaging is cute but the lid can crack easily which can cause the product to leak :(

on 10/29/2010 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I recently rediscovered (by "rediscovered", I mean that I retrieved this from the No Man's Land that is my junk beauty drawer) this product, and have to say that I've come to like it.

Like all Bonne Bell lip products, this is a scented product that has an artificial flavor.

The one I'm reviewing is in "Strawberry Kiwi"; it's an overly sweet scent that can be off-putting for some.

On my lips this has a somewhat oily/greasy texture, which makes it perfect for softening dry, chapped lips. It is, also, in no way thick or sticky like a standard lip gloss.

The only con of this product is the cheap packaging. The plastic cracked a bit on the wand handle while I was closing it.

I love everything about it . The fact that it's never sticky, smells and taste yummy, don't cost alot . Perfect :)

on 3/27/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. I wear them to bed every night & wake up with super soft lips. However with that being said - I would not repurchase Strawberry Kiwi. In my opinion...its plastic flavored. Usually this wouldn't bother me at all but I wake up in the morning with a nasty taste in my mouth. The regular Strawberry one is delicious though!

on 7/25/2009 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love tis lipgloss, it smells delicious and isn't sticky at all, but makes my lips sparkly without glitter, defenitely recommend

on 2/13/2009 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this gloss because it's pretty cheap, it is clear and nnatural looking without waaay too much shine and it tastes -OMG- sooo delish! Like sweet strawberry and fresh kiwi and lime, yumm! I lurve this gloss ♥

on 1/4/2009 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Loooooooooooove this gloss! I've got about 30 lipsmackers from liquids to balms, but i keep coming back to this one! Mmm fruity and delicious!

Looks, smells and tastes amazing!! Only problem is that it is in a small tube. I used to love the sugar crystals one and i must purchase one of those soon! EDIT: the small tube isnt always worth the price

on 3/29/2007 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I adooooooore this. Smells amazing, looks good on my lips, the package is pretty. I got it as a gift so I didn't have to pay... I'm a happy camper!!

Recommended for Medium Skin