November 22, 2014 | 1798 users online

Styling Products - Rusk - deepshine phyto-marine lusterizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. I got a couple bottles of this from a friend a few months ago and have been using it since. I have very long dyed blonde hair so the ends were pretty bad and my hair is fine but I have a TON of it so a detangler is a must. I use this after the shower, about a nickel sized dollop and run it through my hair (mostly from midshaft to ends and a little on the roots). It detangles it, seals split ends and just makes it much healthier. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this is hard to rinse off. I cannot say it is waxy, Maybe filmy. It has high amounts of silicones. This creme is marine blue in color and smells sea water fresh, very much like the old Aquamarine body lotion. It does nothing for frizz or curls, just adds shine, hence the name. I can say it is easy to distribute on hair and makes blowdrying faster. But I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like to buy these when they go on sale at Ulta. I like them because they add shine and detangle my hair after I shower. You have to be careful how much you use b/c it can weigh down hair if too much is used. Great product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by HanadiSaid

I love love love this product....I have long frizzy/dry hair thats straight at the top and wavy at the bottom...I use this when my hair is still wet and let it air dry...maybe a quarter size sometimes a bit more and I just massage it everywhere and my hair looks moisturized and super healthy. I swear by this stuff...I buy a bunch from ebay...the tube lasts me between 3-5 months with everyday use...would def keep using !

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

This stuff makes my hair feel soft, and maybe shiny, however my hair looks poofy and frizzy after putting this on then blow drying after my hair is 3/4 dry, plus it leaves the ends feeling dry. I have to put a different serum to fix the dryness of my ends. Even still, my hair looks more stringy and frizzy than usual. So then I try putting more on, and my hair looks sort of greasy.

I think Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum alone is better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a great product! The smell is amazingly clean yet unique. It provides high shine with out being greasy. Using a little in damp hair helps to moisturize as well. Says can be used on damp or dry hair, and I find that it has the best payoff on dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

ABSOLUTE BEST HAIR PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED!!!! I have rebellious, dry, wavy, medium-coarse hair and this transformed it beyond my expectations. I have tried many although not more than 15, high end glosses, potions, creams etc. to get rid of frizz and make my hair feel and look healthy (pearatin, after party, moroccan oil, sedu, skinny serum, KMS, proclaim etc and this works the best!!! A little goes further than you might think. I put it on towel dried hair and then my hair just slipped through my round brush like silk while I blow dried, which is a big first!!!~
THIS PRODUCT ALSO CUT MY BLOWDRY TIME MORE THAN ANY OTHER!! 50% LESS BLOWDRY TIME!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by beckkfo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have faithfully used this product for YEARS. After working as a lifeguard for months, my blonde hair was FRIED-- literally like straw. My hairdresser recommended this to me, along with the Schwartzkopf Moisture Kick spray conditioner. I saw immediate results, but my hair was so damaged that it took a while. Months later, i got so many compliments from people asking what i did to fix my hair.

P.S. I have always used this in combination with the Schwartzkopf product. My hairdresser swears by this combination. I highly recommend it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by xxanaisxx

Love this stuff - makes my hair look great and feel so soft when blowdried. Unfortunately it makes my hair look and feel greasy when I airdry, no matter how small amount of the product I use, smells like burning rubber IMO (what?) and is pretty expensive. But for the results, and the fact you only need a small amount, it's worth it and I'll keep buying it - it gives me the best blowdry results I've had so far handsdown.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by irielove420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this for years.. I love the scent and I think this is better than Bedhead After Party.