October 24, 2014 | 1856 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Cosmetic bag-Travel Clutch

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2006 10:26:00 PM More reviews by littleyuboat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the cutest little make-up bag. I got the black one. It is really smooth and sleek and it is the perfect size for my purse. I was searching for one small enough to fit in my purse but big enough to carry a few items in it. This is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mitsubachi

I love this little makeup bag! I bought it in black because I wanted to be able to use it as an evening clutch. This fits a mascara, lipstick, my Shu curler, a mirror, some blotting sheets, and amazingly, my cell phone as well! I think I might buy another one as a backup just in case Sephora happens to discontinue/sell out of these! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ever the sucker for anything that appears to me in catalog form I ordered this wonderful small cosmetic bag from Sephora for $15. It is so cute and small but roomy. It is a great bag for throwing in just a few cosmetic essentials to get you through the day or night. I love it and have already bought a couple more to give to my girlfriends as gifts. *****