TiGi Bed Head Self Absorbed

3.5

on 3/13/2014 11:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this product with a coupon/sale at Kohl's, so I got a pretty good deal on it. I haven't found anything that compares to Bed Head's Style Shots Extreme Straight, but this is definitely a good alternative; especially if you have oily hair or a lot of buildup. The smell is yummy, very fruity/orange-y. I found it to lather well, too, so you don't have to use a ton. I took away a lippie for two reasons-it's expensive for a shampoo. Even though it's definitely above average, it's still a lot of money to spend on a shampoo. Personally, I'd rather splurge on a good conditioner if given the choice. With that being said, I used Fekkai PRX Conditioner with this product. (I rarely use two of the same line..I find it gimmicky!) Also, this product comes with a pump. I hate this sort of thing because the pump only reaches 75% through the bottom and you're left with a bunch of product on the bottom of the bottle that either gets wasted or is a huge pain to get out! Bottom line: I will definitely repurchase, especially because these products often go on sale at Ulta and other stores like Kohl's and Marshall's.

on 2/20/2013 10:22:00 AM

The best shampoo and conditionner I have ever used. It's really nurishing even for my colour and treated hair, I felt her so full with life, thick and silky. Unfortunately, in my country they have stop to sell it, I don't know if this is only for Europe or Bed Head have stopped it

on 2/5/2013 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought a two pack from Costco for about 20 bucks so that wasn't so bad. The reason why I gave it just one lippy was because I have UBER dry hair, and from what I have recently read here, it's usually best for peeps with oily hair[ironic, I know]. SO IF YOU HAVE DRY HAIR DO NOT USE IT!! It dries it really bad [think straw broom]!! Especially if you have colored hair. Plus, it makes your hair really oily after two days. It smells really good though :b

on 1/29/2013 9:50:00 AM

I think this shampoo is amazing! It got rid of all the buildup in my hair, and made it soft, shiny and very manageable. :)

on 8/11/2012 3:53:00 PM

I don't think this is worth the money. It made my hair thick wavy hair very frizzy

on 5/31/2012 5:35:00 AM

I was on a week long trip and forgot my shampoo (bioloage hydratherapie) so I ran in the first drug store I saw and grabbed this "moisturizing" shampoo thinking it would be a good enough stand in. My hair had never felt so dry and yucky in all my life as it did after using this. I have oily hair (I have to wash it EVERY day) and this just turned it into a tangled mess... no matter how much conditioner or leave in treatment I tried with it I could hardly get a brush through my hair.

on 6/30/2010 1:44:00 AM

I bought the huge pump packs of this shampoo and conditioner a couple of weeks ago. The smell is nice, like oranges and grapefruits, it doesn't linger in my hair which is a plus for me. It doesn't cause bacne or jawline breakouts as far as I can tell.

What I *have* noticed is that I am experiencing less hair fall than I used to. I have been losing a lot of hair lately but it seems to be less with this stuff. I was surprised enough to notice that, but I also used to take the hair I lost each day and rub it between my hands to form a little ball that is easy to throw in the bin. My hair won't rub into a little ball anymore - it's too strong and silky. I am very pleasantly surprised!!

on 1/4/2009 3:36:00 AM

This stuff is pure crap. I bought it for the fruity smell because DH loves fruity scented shampoos and we were out. I've used other BedHead products in the past & figured it would be ok in a pinch. Well I washed my hair with it and it dried my hair out badly and caused tangles like I haven't had since I was a kid with long wild hair. Horrible horrible stuff. Avoid at all costs!!

on 10/21/2008 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

As someone who normally doesn't use scented shampoos, the orange smell of this shampoo was really overwhelming to me at first. I don't find it to be unpleasant, though. My hair is somewhat oily, and I found this shampoo to be too drying for me to use everyday, even with conditioner. I switched to using it every 3 or 4 days. My husband, who has very oily hair, loves using this every day. It's the best shampoo we've found for him! I'd buy it again for that reason.

on 12/12/2004 3:27:00 PM

Didn' like this one.
The smell is awful (and i'm a fan of smells), but i smelled like fake oranges *yuck*
My hair felt okay, but it gt static. My har was all in the air!
Would not repurchase.