TiGi Health Goddess

3.0

on 6/5/2013 3:33:00 PM

Meh, not great, not awful. I think it may have been discontinued, but you can still get it online. Pretty overpriced, but you can find deals. Bought it just to give a little vitamin/conditioning boost to my hair, especially the sections that have been bleached to high heaven and colored funky colors. Didn't notice much of a difference, maybe a little more softness on the fried hair, but that's it. Smells pleasant, but the spray was a little uneven and sloppy, but I could just have a partially clogged pump. I could take it (for a discounted price), or leave it. There are much better options for sure. All TiGi bottles are bright and fun colors, it definitely looks good on your makeup table.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I got this on clearance, not sure if it is being d/c or not, but I only paid $3 for it which was a pretty sweet deal. This is a very very light leave in. It smells like a screwdriver..you know the kind you drink lol Orange & alcohol. I like the areosol application method and it also feels kind of cold when it is going on your hair, which I like just b/c it is summer and hot out, so it feels good. What does it do? Well it makes my fine hair a bit more shiny and bit more conditioned. Definitely though is NOT worth it's regular price tag, b/c as another reviewer stated, it really isn't much different from those yummy scented children's detangling sprays that you can buy for $2 at Walmart.

on 4/24/2007 11:50:00 AM

I use this as my leave-in conditioner as the others I've used in the past have weighed my hair down. I wasn't expecting much from this product as most of my previous experiences with TIGI haven't been great. However I was pleasantly surprised. It left my hair soft, not weighed down, and very shiny! Will buy again.

on 12/24/2006 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I actually like this product. I've found that most TiGi products don't do much for my hair, but this is a great conditioning spray. I have oily roots and normal/dry ends, so this is a great product because I can control where I spray the conditioner. It detangles well (although it doesn't provide much moisture, the other uses make up for this, in my opinion). I spray this on while my hair is wet and often while flat-ironing. If I use this while using a flat-iron, it controls flyaways and smells great! I find this much less sticky than flat-iron sprays and I love the vitamin/fruit punch scent. If this were a fragrance, I'd wear it! And, of course, my hair seems shiny afterwards, so this is a definite re-purchase, I just look for it on sale.

on 5/6/2006 2:44:00 AM

this did absolutely nothing for my hair, i couldnt notice any chnages at all... i dont even know what to say, considering the price.

on 10/13/2005 12:25:00 AM

Tigi is the master of packaging and fun names for their products. I am such a sucker for that. this product smells like vitamin C- if you get me. I don't notice it doing anything at all. My hair doesn't feel any different. The smell is not my favorite either.

on 9/8/2005 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I didn't like this at all. It's so hard to spray it, it doesn't detangle at all, maybe adds a bit shine, but that's it. Redken's anti-snap really is the best, like someone told earlier.

on 5/16/2005 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have fine, slighty wavey, oily hair. I switched to Aveda's Pure Abundance for volume. It made my hair tangly and dried out. I had some of the Health Goddess lying around and discovered that this worked great after I used the Aveda stuff. I now blow dry my hair, spray Health Goddess on, and my hair is shiny, soft, and holds the waviness. It smells really good, too. I love it! I'm on my second can and will definitely buy it again.

on 3/30/2005 11:32:00 PM

Love the smell and like others, I really wanted to love the product, but I can't for the life of me tell if it does anything for my hair. I use it when I'm going to be in high stress situations such as sun or chlorine and I guess since my hair hasn't snapped off, it might be helping. Then again, it never really did before. I was just smitten with the bottle and the product description when I was shopping one day.

I'd buy it again if it was on sale. Not going to pay whatever outrageous price I paid for it without some drop-dead results.

on 12/13/2004 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product. It smells great, comes in a great looking spray can and provides a lightweight leave-in conditioner that gives my hair lots of swing! It's comparable to many of the other pricey, "designer" leave-ins. It's got my vote! :-)

Popular Hair Products