October 23, 2014 | 941 users online

Pressed Powders - Body & Soul - Perfect Face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 5:53:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NC20, LLL, sensitive-combo skin>>>Another winner from the Body & Soul line! The texture of this powder is reminiscent of MAC's Studiofix but without the chalkiness & zits. I purchased this in Blonde (the 2nd lightest shade) and it's a perfect match for my skin color. You have to be careful when choosing foundation colors in this line because the shade variation is rather wide. For instance, I can wear shades 3 or 4 in the 2-way powder foundation and I am only a NC20 in MAC. You do get coverage with this pressed powder so I imagine that many could use this as a powder foundation too. It's very finely milled/pigmented and you can adjust the coverage without cakiness. I have found it doesn't cause oilies and no breakouts so far! Of course, the packaging is to die for with its "vintage glam" appearance! Also, the compact is larger in diameter than traditional pressed powder compacts as well..It measures in at about 3 1/2 inches in diameter. I think the packaging/texture of this product makes it a worthwhile indulgence!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

I have this in Cream. I agree, it definitely is a thick powder, but has great coverage and lasts all day. The compact is REALLY adorable, reminds me alot of some of BeneFits containers. Reminds me of the 50's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it! This is a high-quality pressed powder that blends to a satiny, invisible finish. I have light brown hair and fair skin, and the Brunette shade worked perfectly for me. Plus, the compact is perfectly adorable! It's large, mirrored, and has an old-fashioned glamour girl on the outside. $32 (available at Sephora) was a bit pricey, but I am so pleased with the quality of the powder, it's worth it - I'd definately repurchase. A rave!