November 26, 2014 | 1704 users online

Treatments - Boots - Conditioning Nail Polish Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the Conditioning Nail Polish Remover Pads.
I've always had a dislike for nail polish remover thanks to memories of the gag-inducing, drying chemical stuff in a huge bottle that used to be applied to our nails at school if we dared to wear nail polish and so always used to leave mine to chip off since I hated using the stinky remover fluid so much. After getting sick of messy nails and stubborn polish I picked up these pads after noticing they were 'conditioning' - nothing too expensive so not much loss if they didn't work!
I use them by swiping over leftover polish several times and wiping off with a baby wipe - my nails are never left dried out and polish is always removed ready for a fresh colour.
These are acetone free so they don't stink, replaced instead with a pleasant apply-citrus scent, and are sold in round pots of 15, ideal for keeping in your handbag or makeup bag and can be used without worrying about spilling a huge bottle of chemicals all over yourself. I'll be sure to repurchase when I run out, I don't want to be without them now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I paint my nails so incredibly often (at least every 3 days) so I have to use a good nail polish remover that not only easily removes the previous nail polish, but also conditions my nails. Luckily this one from Boots ticks all the boxes. It easily eradicates any nail polish in one swipe, but unlike other nail polish removers that leave the nails feeling dry and parched, it keeps my nails well moisturised. It also has this pleasant apricot scent that leaves nails smelling fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

This is the only nail polish remover ill ever buy. I change nail polishes quite often so i need one with moisturising qualities to be kind to my nails. Its not too pungent, most other brands make me cough and my eyes stream! And it contains apricot oil which leaves fingers smelling lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

Oh my...what a great product. I was in London with chippy red nail polish and found this in Boots pharmacy alongside the Cutex version. The Boots version was cheaper at about 1.50, and I never liked the Cutex one, so that was a no-brainer. The Boots remover smells mostly pleasant (i.e. not like nail polish remover) and works brilliantly. I know that we get some Boots products here in Canada, so I will have to look for it in our drugstores now. Of course it will probably be $7 a bottle, but it'll be worth it. I only wish I could have brought a second bottle home with me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Lynnabeth

I bought the Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover Pads on my first trip to London because my polish chipped and I need to clean it up quickly. Fast forward another year, another trip to London and I'm in the aisles of Boots frantically stocking up before I have to leave. This is a very moisturizing polish remover and it has little to no chemical smell. I can use it with my chemical-sensitive BF around with no problems. I'm down to my last 15 pads, and not another trip in sight. I don't know what I'm going to do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 9:13:00 AM More reviews by tmarie78

This is the best nail polish remover I've encountered, in the U.K. or the U.S. (having lived both places for years). It has a pleasant enough smell for a polish remover, and yet it gets off all traces of polish (even my Chanel Rouge Noir!) in one swipe. All that, and it isn't nearly as drying as the other formulas I've tried. The only one you'll ever need!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2003 3:07:00 AM More reviews by chase

This is so much better than the icky Sally Hansen versions. It may cost you a little extra but it's well worth the money. I find SH's nail removers to be very drying and they leave slight white patches on my nails. This one doesn't and manages to remove my (dark) nail polish quickly and without leaving them parched. Thumbs up!