April 23, 2014 | 1401 users online

Gels/Soaps - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i was looking for a good body wash that didn't have SLS and i came across this one. i do like the vanilla/cocoa smell and it feels quite moisturising as it claims. it's a little pricier here in AUS but i'd rather pay a bit more for SLS-free products. would definitely recommend. it lathers well too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Romanticide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is probably the only body wash that I have used that actually moisturises my skin and leaves it feeling very soft. This is great for winter skin, or just dry skin in general. The only negative I should mention is that it smells a bit like play dough, but it fades and it won't leave you smelling weird after your shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by lolibee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pleasant but subtle chocolate/vanilla scent... Though I am generally a sucker for stronger, floral scents that linger after I shower. But this body wash is really moisturizing. I have dry skin as I used to suffer from psoriasis, and since I started using this, I haven't needed to moisturize so much, as I no longer have visible dry patches. (Of course, moisturizing still helps, but this product has removed the absolute need to do so.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful! Lathers up big time, and smells delicious! My normally oily skin gets very dry in the winter - especially after a shower, I can feel very itchy and dry. This formula keeps me feeling moisturized and combats the "tight" feeling of winter skin. It also doesn't break me out, or irritate my sensitive skin (oily, dry, acne-prone, sensitive...I'm a conundrum, I know! Hubby calls me a "delicate eco-system!). This is a solid repurchase for me, and I feel confident recommending it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by winwoodgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is wonderful. The cocoa butter scent is subtle and it lathers up really well. Leaves my skin radiant and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 5:10:00 AM More reviews by DBOFELL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this soap it keeps my skin moist.. Also use it on my face love it .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Gilly07

This is really lovely, I always used to struggle to find a body wash that did not make my skin itch or make it dry, I have finally found one!!
This smells divine, makes my skin soft and hydrated, I don't itch at all after using this whereas before I would be scratching like crazy as soon as I got out of the shower, not any more!!!
I will buy this until they don't sell it anymore, its wonderful!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2007 2:25:00 PM More reviews by cfeliz

I really like this stuff. I'm on my third bottle. I used it religiously until I ventured to much pricier brands at sephora including ddf, murad, and loccitane. I stuck with the L'occitane shower oil for the longest. Yet I found it drying in the winter and it made me real itchy around my legs and thighs. You should see how dry my elbows would be in the morning...They were gray!! Mind you I used this along with a 6 oz $40 dollar vitamin c lotion from murad that lasted about 3 weeks. Since this is ridiculously inexpensive I decided to give this a second try just to check it out again. And I love it again. My skin is so smooth. Now Im stuck w half of a loccitane shower gel $20 bucks and the murad lotion $40... all replaced by items that together cost less that 10 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have tried in a long time. The smell is a light vanilla-chocolate scent, not overpowering at all. After showering, my skin is soft and smooth, and really clean. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2004 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Caramel4u002

I hate the smell of this soap, but I like it enough to keep using. Im not really sure if it works that well, but it does leave my legs moisturized. As for the rest of my skin, it kinda makes it dry:( But it's cheap so Im going to see if it stands against my Neutrogena body wash.