August 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Powder - Face Stockholm - Powder Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2005 8:33:00 AM More reviews by emmyliten

As with many other products, I tried so hard to like this one. I bought it in Late March, the SA told me it was the perfect color because it corrects some redness. I also bought the #31 brush, to use with it. It covers alright, but it doesn't last very long, I get shiny in an hour or two. I haven't given up hope on it though, I bought it in the hottest period, and maybe it will feel better when it cools down. I will update. Now, I use it as a little more covering powder over my new foundation (biotherm sense matte).
EDIT jan06/2006: I've used this on and off since I bought it, because somehow it makes my face look really even-toned. But I always remove it after half an hour or so, because it just doesn't feel comfortable. I've tried a dozen different puffs and sponges, tried dusting it with a brush for a lighter coverage, tried it wet with a sponge, but it never looks good or natural. Maybe I got the wrong color, but the formula feels to thick and I constatntly worry about it melting off my face. I just have to swallow my pride and admitt that this was a waste of money. Changing the rating from 3 to 2.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by birg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Some days ago, I tried this powder foundation (please do not ask me why, I have my favorites and should not stray). It is the absolutely worst foundation I ever tried (the only beautiful thing with it is the name of Stockholm, my home town). The color may have been the right one (the SA recommended it), but the powder made me look like a ghost and after one hour, my face was shining like never before - I just wanted to go home and wash
this stuff off my face. The compact is just as awful and ugly, very difficult to open, very unattractive. Use your money for great things (like Chanel or MAC) instead of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by aml1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also hav this one in Late March and I am so happy with it. It gives my such a clean look, but it does not give too much coverage, like MacStudiofix and the color is so great. Just perfect, yellowish, which is hard to find. Would love to use Shiseido, but all colours are orange or ashy and the same goes for the Chanel Powderfoundations.....trust me I have tried them all. Price is decent too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by kahlua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried a bunch of different powder foundations at cosmetics counters recently, and then took a chance on this because it was on sale at drugstore.com for $6 or so (usually $28). It's terrific, the Late March shade is about the best match I've ever found for my skin tone and although it doesn't look or feel heavy, it really evens the tone out and looks smooth. It lasts longer than the Stila I tried, although I do need touchups in the T-Zone after a few hours. I will gladly buy it again for $28 if I can't find it on sale, and would actually be willing to pay more than that (don't tell them).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2003 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Kajsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the color March, it's a light yellow color. This founation look really great on, the cover is light to medium and it's buildable. Unfortunatly the foundation started to itch, I have rosacea with very sensitive skin otherwise I would have bought this again. I would have give it 4 lipstick if my skin hadn't start to itch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2003 7:56:00 PM More reviews by candyland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so happy that I stopped by FS boutique. I have not bought anything from this line since 4 years ago. This powder foundation comes with 15 some colors and most of them are beigetoned. The coverage is light to medium and it goes on smooth & natural. The color I've chosen is Late March and it's a perfect match for those with golden/olive skin. Unlike many other ones I've tried, there is no strange Orange/Pink/Peach tone in it which is the best part after all. The color is really between MAC studio fix NC30 (my face color) and C30 (my neck color) and that makes it more than perfect.