Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Soy Tart in Vanilla Sugar

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/13/2003 4:36:00 AM

I was afraid to burn this tart after reading Jaimee's review. **shudders**..I didn't want to end up with a pounding headache. But I decided to pop it into the burner anyways & test drive it myself.

I totally forgot I had it burning and did some errands. When I came back I found that it scented the room quite well. However it smelled nothing like *Vanilla Sugar*...It smelled like men's cologne...How is that possible. Not exactly what I was going for. But I didn't find it unpleasant either. I kinda enjoyed it and it didn't end up in the trash like I was expecting.

It has a good throw and smells like fresh mens cologne...I am so glamorous when describing scents...lol

on 2/26/2003 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Disgusting fake vanilla smell. Similar to that cheap Vanilla Fields spray that used to give me headaches when I was younger. This is going right in the trash! It was nauseating.I had to turn off the tart burner after 10 minutes. The smell was strong which would be a good thing if I enjoyed the scent. This is my first AZW tart, so I may enjoy the rest.

Popular Candles